Assistant Surveyor Job at BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited 2023 – In This Article, are you looking for nafasi za kazi Ballast Nedam Jobs in Assistant Surveyor at Besix Ballast Nedam (BBN) May, 2023. New Jobs in Tanzania are posted here every day.
Assistant Surveyor Job at BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited 2023
BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites job application for Assistant Surveyor
|Project||EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility|
|Employer||BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)|
|Work Location||Tanga Port|
|Position Title||Assistant Surveyor|
|Reports To:||Survey Manager|
|Employment Duration||June 2023 – June 2025|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Purpose and scope of assignment
Assistant Surveyor assist surveyors in obtaining and computing data relevant to measuring the earth’s features and required to collaborate with team members or follow instructions to achieve required goals.
- Read and understand safety instructions and working methods to carry out the job safely and properly as per Surveyor directives.
- Recognizing the working area and identify potential hazard prior to setup survey instrument.
- Understand basic concepts of coordinates systems, vertical datums, geodetic controls, topography, positioning.
- Positioning and holding the vertical rods, or targets, that surveying equipment operators use for sighting to measure angles, distance and elevations.
- Place and hold measuring tapes.
- Setup and operating surveying instruments.
- Taking measurements on the sites and descriptive data using notes, drawings, sketches.
- Import and check the raw data within the topographic software, and to export the reduced coordinates within CAD software.
- Coordinate with the Site Superintendent with regards to the works.
- Report daily basis to the Survey Manager.
- Keep the equipment in good condition as per manufacturer maintenance and safety instructions.
- Follow Company safety rules, local safety law and regulations, and Department procedures.
- Working closely with Survey team for the correct scheduling of site works and maintain site safety behavior.
Job qualification, experience and skills.
Applicant should possess the following:
- High school Diploma or relevant qualifications.
- Continuous experience of not less than 3 years.
- Good knowledge of survey equipment’s and survey works procedures.
- Fluent in English.
- Should be organized, punctual and accurate.
- Highly organized and a team player.
All Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs and all attachments to be combined in a single document) on or before 30th May 2023, 17:00hrs.
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
Read Also: Form Five Selection 2023 Tamisemi Pdf
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after deadline date, consider your application unsuccessful.