Welcome to Mtuwasa. I would like to personally welcome you to MTUWASA’s Website with a brief review of what we are all about in the link below.
7 Antisan Pump Operator III Vacancies at MTUWASA
Ajira Mpya Mtwara Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MTUWASA), is an autonomous water utility legally charged with the delivery of water supply and sewerage disposal services to Mtwara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate the water pumps according to agreed schedules and ensures that the right quantity of water is pumped from the storage tanks.
- To monitor water level in the storage water tanks/dam.
- To Carry out service and maintenance of water pumps, dosing pumps, water filters and gate valves. iv. To maintain records of plants and pump performance and reports any breakdowns immediately.
v. To record the amount of pumped water at established time intervals and vi. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFIIFICATECATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Trade Test Grade II /level II/Certificate Two in one of the following fields; Plumbing and Pipe Fitting, Pump Mechanical, Civil, Welding Masonry and Electrical from a recognized Institutions
REMUNERATION: TGS A.1
- i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; vi. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National
Council for Technical Education (NACTE); xiii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 7th July, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tzand not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)