Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator. As of 31 December. 2018, Ajira Mpya CRDB bank was reporting Total Assets of TSh 8 billion and Total Deposits of TSh 6 billion.
AJIRA Specialist Merchant Support Job at CRDB Bank
Job Purpose: The ideal candidate for the position of Specialist Merchant Support should have an IT background and knowledge of Card Acquiring products (specifically E-commerce and POS) and services and should have experience in programming, analysis, and logical experience in support and problem-solving together with report writing skills as well as good communication skills.
Responsibilities for the Role
- Configuration of POS and QR codes for approved merchants, loading and dispatching devices to respective branches.
- Overseeing the E-commerce portfolio and integrated solutions on the technical aspect.
- Integration and mapping of approved e-commerce merchants
- To liaise with branch and channel support on Merchant account opening and ensuring availability of sim cards and receipt rolls for merchants.
- Coordinating Merchant vetting process and verification of Merchant supporting documents to ensure compliance with CRDB, BOT and card schemes operating standards and policy.
- Provide physical and remote technical support to merchants, RMs and branch champions on all acquiring products.
- Monitoring system performance, and uptime and updating all stakeholders whenever there are system challenges and following up on their resolution.
- Monitoring the activeness of configured POS devices, QR codes and e-commerce merchants and share reports.
- Develop scripts and simple web-based applications that will assist in the generation of reports, proper tracking of acquiring business and devices, and improve the overall merchant support.
- Coming up with value adds and innovative ideas and solutions, regarding merchant domains that will help RMs to easily sale and retain existing merchants.
- To identify, profile and report operational risk incidents related to merchant business activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required For The Role
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support, Merchant support or card-related support
- Experience in software development.
- knowledge of card payment technologies (e-commerce, POS and QR)
- Strong knowledge of programming languages and software development skills.
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools
- Knowledge of advanced Excel.
- Great Understanding of merchant business
- Strong knowledge of card standards (EMV) and Knowledge on PCI DSS
- Teamwork and Time Management
Nafasi za kazi CRDB Bank 2023
Deadline 19th June 2023
Ajira Mpya CRDB bank CLICK HERE TO APPLY