Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania Ajira Mpya Vodacom Tanzania Ltd.
Nafasi za kazi Vodacom Tanzania Limited
- Execute the Lending product portfolio as per the strategy aligned.
- Execute and manage Lending products roadmap.
- Stakeholder engagements
- Business intelligence
- Product Compliance
- Develop, execute and manage implementation of lending products adoption strategy. This include creation of tentative business case and ensuring objectives are meet.
- Drive day to day products initiatives as per the aligned strategy. This means to ensure customers are well engaged through BTL, ATL and Digital campaigns with regards to lending products.
- Bring about innovation of new Lending product to fit the market need and drive M-Pesa ambitions on digital lending space.
- Develop strong customer relationship strategy this includes design and deploy different initiatives to deliver customer growth and products revenue line growth.
- Develop, engage and execute new strategic partnership with financial institutions and other stakeholders with regards to lending products and services.
Key performance indicators
- Growth of services/product uptake by agreed percent.
- Accurate and timely delivery & execution of action plans, initiatives and new products.
- Growth of Lending portfolio as per aligned KIP’s this include both Disbursements and revenue.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of local markets and needs of customer.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 2 Years or more experience working in Digital Lending or Mobile Money or Banking/Financial Services preferably with experience of digital financial products
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields. Master’s Degree will be adding advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, problem solving ability and strong business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, Fintech and financial services most preferably Digital Lending.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable with MsQL and Database is a key adding advantage.
- Financial Reporting
- GAAP Application
- Regulations Maintenance
- Business Model Impact
- Governance and Policy Compliance
- Payments/Cash flow Management
- Finance Operations and Controls
- Incident Response
- Service Delivery
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
- Cultural awareness
- Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Problem Solving
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.