Nafasi za kazi LSG Sky Chefs , registered as LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, is an aviation services company that manages multiple brands, including Ajira Mpya LSG Sky Chefs and Retail inMotion. LSG Group is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG. The company’s world headquarters is located in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany
Financial Controller (Junior) job at LSG Sky Chefs
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, corporate and regional guidelines.
• Prepare, generate annual business plan/ budget and financial reporting’s.
• Finalise statutory accounts.
• Support Financial Manager and Unit Manager in monitoring the achievement of financial objectives, identify risks;
• Ensure all tax activities are carried out and tax liabilities are optimized.
• Ensure data quality and integrity in Mgmt. Information and reporting systems.
• Implement effective internal control processes, ensure compliance.
• Prepare analyses to enable management to take business decisions.
• Control the capital investment budget activities.
• Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized.
• Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility, initiate and steer corrective actions in case of deviations
• Master in Business Administration or related area;
• At least 3 years experience in Finance and Controlling
• Knowledge of IAS and local accounting principles & regulations
• Business acumen
• Very good IT skills
• Analytical, presentation and communication skills,
• Fluent English / local language
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitable applicants are invited to forward their application and motivation letters in
english including CV, copies of relevant certificates, recent photo and salary expectations to [email protected] until 24th June 2023