Afisa Ununuzi Daraja La II (Procurement Officer II) – NAFASI 15 at Utumishi The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Chief Secretaries of Ministries, Chief Executives of Independent Departments, Chief Executives of Government Authorities/Agencies, Regional Administrative Secretaries, Directors of City/Municipal/Town and District Councils invites applications of work from Tanzanians with qualifications and ability to fill Fifteen (15) positions as specified in this announcement.
Afisa Ununuzi Daraja La II (Procurement Officer II) – NAFASI 15 at Utumishi
Afisa Ununuzi JOB DUTIES
- Participate in preparing tender documents;
- Distribute tender documents/documents;
- Communicate with various departments regarding purchasing requirements;
- Collecting and maintaining information on market prices “Market Intelligence” for some products;
- Reviewing all claim documents before payment;
- To do other work assigned by his superior.
Afisa Ununuzi QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
Afisa Ununuzi Employed with a Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma in Procurement or Supply from a College recognized by the Government or with “Professional level Ill” issued by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board – (PSPTB); or another characteristic recognized by
PSPTB and be registered with PSPTB as a “Graduate Procurement and Supplies Professional”.
Afisa Ununuzi SALARY LEVEL
- Based on the Government standards i.e. the TGS Salary level. D
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL WORKS.
- All applicants should be Tanzanian Citizens and not more than 45 years of age.
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a position and must show the type of disability they have on the “Employment Portal” for recognition by the Public Service Employment Secretariat;
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
- Applicants who are already civil servants are not allowed to apply for these positions.
- Applicants should attach a detailed C.V with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, information, copies of certificates of the fourth and sixth forms for those who have reached that level and certificates of various trainings based on the qualifications of the relevant work. – Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and VI exam certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates (Professional certificates from respective boards)
vii. Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, document results of
The fourth and sixth forms (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
viii. Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities, the Tanzania Universities Commission (TCU), the National Examinations Council (NECTA) and the Tanzania Technical Education Council (NACTE).
ix. Applicants retired from the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the approval of the Chief Secretary.
x. Job applicants who are already employed in entry-level positions in the public service should not apply and should follow the instructions contained in the Circular and CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated November 30, 2010.
xi. Submission of information and falsifying characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action.
xii. The deadline for sending job applications is July 18, 2023.
Important, remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
- OFISI YA RAIS
- SEKRETARIETI YA AJIRA KATIKA UTUMISHI WA UMMA
- S.L.P. 2320,
- CHUO KIKUU CHA DODOMA(UDOM)
- JENGO LA UTUMISHI/ASHA ROSE MIGIRO,
BONYEZA HAPA CHINI KU- DOWNLOAD PDF FILE YA MAELEZO KAMILI AND MODE OF APPLICATION: Pleased Download the PDF file below which contain full jobs descriptions and mode of application…
- All applications should be sent to the electronic system of Ajira (Recruitment Portal) through the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/