Afisa Mifugo Msaidizi (LIVESTOCK FIELD OFFICER II) Nafasi 210 MDA’s, LGA’s The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of Ministries, Independent Departments, Government Agencies, Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities welcomes job applications from Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to fill 210 positions. as specified in this announcement.
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Afisa Mifugo Msaidizi (LIVESTOCK FIELD OFFICER II) Nafasi 210 MDA’s, LGA’s
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
Employment of graduates of Form IV or VI with Diploma (Diploma NTA Level 6) in one of the following fields:- Livestock Production; Dairy and Poultry Production; Livestock Health and Production or Meat Inspection from the Colleges of the Veterinary Training Agency or from another college recognized by the Government.
- All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not more than 45 years of age, except for those who are working in the government;
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply and must specify on the job application system the disability they have for information to the Secretariat of Employment in the Public Service;
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate;
- Applicants who are already public servants and have obtained qualifications to enter different cadres than they have, should forward their job application letters to their Employers and the Employers should satisfy themselves accordingly.
- Applicants should attach a detailed C.V with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of three reliable referees. v. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, details, copies of certificates certified by a Lawyer/Attorney which are fourth form and sixth form certificates for those who have reached that level and various training certificates based on the qualifications of the relevant work.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and VI exam certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates (Professional certificates from respective boards) “Testmonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, documents for the fourth and sixth forms (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
- Applicants retired from the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the permission of the Chief Secretary.
Job applicants who are already employed in entry-level positions in the public service should not apply and should follow the instructions contained in the Circular and CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated November 30, 2010.
- Submission of information and falsified characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action.
- The deadline for sending job applications is September 10, 2023.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates. The address of the letter should be addressed to;
All applications should be sent to the electronic system of Ajira (Recruitment Portal) through the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (This address is also available on the website of the Employment Secretariat by entering the section labeled ‘Recruitment Portal‘)
Applications submitted outside of the procedure outlined in this announcement WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.