Administrative Assistant in Ruvuma job at FHI 360;- as we know FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. job at FHI 360, Nafasi za kazi FHI 360, Fursa Mpya FHI 360, FHI 360 Shortlisted Candidates 2023, FHI 360 Careers. Administrative Assistant job
Integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in Administrative Assistant in Ruvuma for its EpiC project in Tanzania
Administrative Assistant in Ruvuma job at FHI 360
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5 year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming. In Tanzania, EpiC will be implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and priority populations, adolescent girls and young women; and orphans and vulnerable children which aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and case finding strategies at community level amongst the targeted populations.
The Administrative Assistant Managing office support operations and providing administrative and financial management support to EpiC staff and offices. Specifically, providing administrative support to the office; coordinating with other Administrative Assistants on travel and logistics for EpiC staff and activities; managing files and other data within office; and in liaison with Senior Administrative Officer coordinating vehicle fleet while ensuring compliance with FHI 360/ contractual requirements of the Project
Specific duties include:
- Provide support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure accurate keeping of all records for Moshi Office
- Prepare payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative support services for office(s) (as relevant).
- Coordinate logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
- Prepare workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- When necessary, in liaison with Susan coordinate all travel details and logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for the office.
• BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and with 1-3 years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
• Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
• Routine coordination with FHI360 employees, consultants, on-site and in the field.
• Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
• Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision
• Resourceful in gathering information.
• Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
• Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Administrative Assistant FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may apply online by uploading his/her Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Work Hours: 8 Experience in Months: 36 Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply