Shugulika Africa Limited has been operational for over a decade. We are in the business of helping people get fulfilling roles and helping organizations get the right fit for their vacancies. Our goal is to showcase all available jobs so jobseekers can keep furthering their careers, and employers can look for employees with skills that will add value.
Accountant job at Shugulika Africa Limited
On the Shugulika Africa website, you can search unique job listings from the companies we work with across Africa, and the candidates we showcase from all over the continent. We are broadening our reach, and therefore your reach. Shugulika Africa Limited is building networks across the continent.
• Bookkeeping, preparing accounts on accounting software to submit to auditors.
• Manage and complete all statutory forms for TRA and make relevant tax payments; PAYE, NSSF, and familiar with TRA regulations.
• Make invoices, issue EFD printouts, keep track of trade payments and receipts.
• Assist in clearance of imports (Customs etc) warehousing and delivery of imported cargo.
• Deal with transport companies and labor.
• Keep office petty cash and prepare monthly expense table.
• Make rent payments every quarter and keep track of leases.
• Keep track of due dates of all bills including phones, internet, electricity etc.
• Issue cheque for Manager’s signature, banking issues as and when required.
• Deal with all administration matters in the office including ordering office supplies.
• Deal with any housekeeping issues at Managers’ residence.
• Handle HR issues at the office.
• Liaise with TFRA (Tanzania Fertilizers Registration Association) and attend to matters as and when required, attend meetings when called.
• Be familiar with the company’s business and assist as best when called upon.
• Must have a strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Must be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
• Should have a good problem-solving technique and be able to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
• Should be familiar with MS Computer programs and accounting software.
|Experience in Months||24|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply