Accountant and Administration Officer Job at Reveurse Tanzania is a locally registered company established to bring solutions to the business world on the total recruitment process for both candidates and companies.
Our team is effective in analyzing each candidate carefully and ensuring a successful match with our Company clients, and on the candidate’s side we become your partner in helping you reach your career goals by helping you get the right post.
Accountant and Administration Officer Job at Reveurse Tanzania
The team at Reveurse deals with recruitment from permanent, speciﬁc and ﬁxed recruitment and are highly trained on Human Resource laws and have consulted major companies on recruitment processes & human resource issues in general, creating a smooth operation for our clients.
We Reveurse Tanzania on behalf of our reputable client are urgently looking for an Account and Administration Officer.
|Position||ACCOUNT AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER|
|Location||Dar es Salaam|
|Reporting to||Senior Accountant|
|Industry||Oil and Gas|
- To receive the customers, explain different models of conversion along with corresponding prices and contract conditions.
- Collect and validate all legal documents needed for contract signature.
- Receive POP for each successful customer.
- Manage the monthly custody and petty cash for the conversion center.
- Pay all related utilities and bills related to the conversion center.
Send periodical reports to the senior accountant and Managing Director.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3 to 5 years of experience of working experience.
- Proven record of success in managing petrol station or conversion centers accounting and admin systems with reputable companies.
- Knowledge of conversion kits and equipment and different types of related contracts is preferred.
- Excellent in using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Swahili, spoken and written.
- High communication skills with different teams and management of the organization.
- Flexible to travel locally according to business needs.
- Multi-task, objective-oriented, and efficient.
- Representing and adhering to the organization’s code of ethics.
- Ability to generate status reports, and minutes of meetings, for all related tasks.
HOW TO APPLY.
Send your CV only to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates are to be contacted.
Deadline: 11th August 2023 at 1700hrs.