3 job Opportunities at Precision Air Services Plc 2023;- Precision Air Services Plc is a Tanzanian airline based at Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam. The airline operates scheduled passenger services to Nairobi, Entebbe, and to various airports and airstrips throughout Tanzania.
Precision Air, has continued to redefine odds by maintaining reliable and affordable services within the country and across the region. With 26+ years in the industry we have grown to become one of the most reputable airline in East Africa and Africa at large. This has been achieved through high level service ro to our customer and upholding our values:
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa. In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position
JOB TITLE: LINE INSTRUCTOR (FLIGHT DECK) -– ( 3 POSTS )
REPORTS TO: TRAINING & STANDARDS MANAGER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
- Conduct Line Training on the applicable fleet from stage 2 onwards as per the line training syllabus
- Ensure that Safety Risks, Security threats, Quality and Risk Management policies are adequately implemented and monitored
- He shall be a Line Captain on the applicable fleet
- Must have completed Instructor training syllabus as per Training Manual
- 1000 hours as PIC on the applicable fleet
Not later than 17th March 2023 Mode of Application: If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E‐mail: [email protected]