11 Job at Evolve People Solutions – Area Sales Representatives;- Evolve People Solutions is dedicated to providing employers with reliable, smart and relevant support and advisory services on how they can make their employees more productive, profitable and most importantly happy in their places of work. We take employers through simple steps that have a big and long-lasting impact.
Founded on 23rd January 2019, we are a rapid growing and capable company of people with 3 major players who are dedicated to the success of Evolve and its clients. Our team is comprised of experienced HR professionals, and Management experts with HR and International business backgrounds and qualifications who hold up to 10 years professional experience.
Evolve is driven by diversity that has further led to continuous creativity and innovations, we ensure that we continue to partner with different players in our field so that we remain up to date, skilled, relevant and more capable to serve our partners.
Evolve People Solutions
Area Sales Representative –(11) Positions
Regions: Dar es Salaam, Morogoro, Moshi & Mbeya
Our client in the poultry industry is looking for highly proactive and sales oriented Sales Representatives. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience in a fast paced environment and have the ability to progress quickly in their field.
- Responsible for the sales of Day-old chicks and Feed as per set targets in the designated sales area
- Employs different sales tactics to acquire new chicks and feed customers
- Engages new and existing customers to initiate sales of chicks and feeds
- Follows agreed weekly route plan to ensure maximum coverage in allocated sales area
- Acts as a link between feed agents and the company by receiving orders and communicating the same to the relevant departments
- Acts as a link between growers and agents when agents are needed
- Responsible for developing, maintaining & building strong customer relationships in the designated sales area
- Maintains relationships with growers through site visits and regular engagements
- Provides Technical Support to allocated growers timeously using Company’s agreed standards
- Acts as a link between the Grower and the Company’s Veterinary team for Veterinary associated inquires
Minimum Qualifications and Skill:
- Diploma or BSc in Animal Husbandry
- Prior sales experience
- Must reside in the city they are applying for
- Must have a driving license and is capable and willing to ride a motorcycle
- A people person with strong people and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Registered Paraprofessional with the Veterinary Council
All qualified and interested candidates shall apply in the following LINK by 07th April 2023. While we appreciate all applicants who trust us enough to apply with us, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.