Are you looking for UJ NSFAS Approved List 2023 Student number PDf Names Download in this article am going to show up you step by step details on how you can get approved for UJ nsfas as am going to show you on the few seconds below, you need to read this full article to understand in details and to get approved for it as shown below
Table of Contents
What is Nsfas means
Apply for a National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary. The acronym NSFAS stands for National Student Financial Aid Scheme. For students who lack the resources to pay for their education yet are unable to get bank loans, study loans, or bursaries, the Department of Higher Education and Training funds the NSFAS program. Apply online
UJ NSFAS Approved List 2023 Student number PDf Names Download
NSFAS has received 906 429 applications for the cycle of 2022 applications. An applicant must be a South African citizen and come from a family with a combined yearly household income of no more than R350 000 to qualify for NSFAS financing (in the case of students with a disability the combined annual household income may not exceed R600 000 per annum). When submitting an application using the myNSFAS Portal, 30% (276 748) of the applicants received a real-time decision.
The funding list for NSFAS-eligible students planning to continue their study at any of the 50 TVET colleges, 26 public universities, or both has been made available to higher education institutions as of today. The list includes the names of students who meet the requirements for receiving NSFAS financing.
UJ NSFAS Approved List
nsfas-ften-students-2023-consolidated-list.pdf University of Johannesburg
What does the NSFAS bursary cover?
To ensure that students get the most out of their studies, NSFAS makes their educational journey enjoyable and free of any financial burden by providing all necessary support from registration until graduation.
Students who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered for the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
They also receive allowances for the following:
- Personal care
- Learning Material
- Accommodation or transport
Extra support is provided to students living with disabilities, such as:
- Medical assessments: The assessment is limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/Student Support.
- Assistive devices: Limited to one assistive device for the duration of the qualification.
- Human support: To cover for the cost of human support such as a caregiver, guide-dog, scribe, tutor, or sign language interpreter.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
If you are a citizen of South Africa, intend to enroll in a public university or TVET college, and fit into one or more of the following categories, you are eligible for a NSFAS bursary:
- All SASSA grant recipients.
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year.
- Persons with disabilities combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per year.
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per year.
After you read this article you can find the usefull details about UJ NSFAS Approved List 2023 Student number PDf Names Download as am explained to you above for further details you can check here https://nsfas.co.za for further details