Teacher Jobs Purpose.
Teacher Jobs,The main purpose will be to teach the content across the Primary school in an engaging and motivating manner. Through teaching, students will develop a cultural of understanding and emersion in the language and demonstrate this through their ability to converse with others.
Duties and Responsibilities Teacher Jobs for Teacher Jobs :
- i). To teach, guide, support and motivate students and promote a positive staff culture, good practice and continuing professional development.
- ii). To strengthen the long term viability of the school and its capacity to accommodate and to ensure growth.
- iii). To prepare and maintain appropriate teaching and learning resources/materials and documentations like lesson plans and scheme of work.
- iv). To perform other duties as allocated by the supervisor, can include but not limited to teaching other subject depending your subjects specialization.
- As an outstanding Language Teacher with a strong academic background, will be an exemplary role model of professionalism and collegiality, performing your role with integrity, enthusiasm and energy.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Willing and able to teach primary school pupils up to grade seven.
- Prior experience of teaching French Language, English Language or Kiswahili in school setting.
- Fluent speaking and writing two languages among French, English language or Kiswahili.
- Should have a minimum Diploma in Education, holder of bachelor degree of Education (B.A.Ed or B. Ed Arts) majoring two teaching subjects among French Language, English Language or Kiswahili will be mostly considered.
- Highly committed, enthusiastic and passionate to teaching.
- Self–motivated and able to work with children, youths, leaders and adults.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Strong observation, analytical and listening skills.
- Computer literacy is a must
Mode of Application for Teacher Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter expressing their interest for the post, updated curriculum vitae, and copies of academic certificates in pdf and passport size picture attached to his/her CV to: [email protected] and CC to [email protected] on or before May 27, 2022 at 16:00 hours, or physically to the named address above.
“WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”