Systems Analyst Jobs At CPS Africa
As part of CPS Zanzibar, the Systems Analyst Jobs role is an integral part of the IT team responsible for software development/maintenance, hosting environments and business requirements.
Department: Information Technology
Reporting: Head of IT
System Analyst Jobs Description
With the mission of creating homes and communities that are strong, safe, sustainable, and accessible to all, CPS has aspirational and successful real estate projects, such as Fumba Town and The Soul, with which the company is adding value for people and building an environment worth living.
Systems Analyst Jobs Responsibilities:
Full Stack Development
- Build/customize existing, the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs to integrated with existing or new applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Familiarity with reports development tools
Software and Applications Management
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- manage well-functioning live databases and applications
- Customisation and maintenance of WordPress websites
Servers and Hosting Environments for Systems Analyst Jobs
- Manage existing applications and websites in varying hosting plans and technologies
- Preparing scalable cloud infrastructure for application expansion and traffic management
- Liaise with hosting providers for effective cloud hosting solutions
- Maintain all application hostings with proactive renewals and improvement plans
Systems Analyst Jobs Business Requirements Analysis
- Single point of contact for applications and automated reports business requirements
- Documentation and analysis of business requirements
- Development of test scripts and conducting of applications testing
- Lead software implementation activities when required, including preparation of user guides and training end-users.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Software Development/Programming and Hosting Technical Skills
- Proven experience in Full Stack Software Development
- Database programming with Oracle, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Mobile development skills
- Web development skills, preferably with WordPress
- Familiarity with designing tools such as Adobe Xd, Figma
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with with UI and UX designs and designing tools
- Understanding of of scalable hosting structures for high-traffic websites
- Familiarity and experienced with AWS and Google hosting environments
- Familiarity with web servers
Other Skills for Systems Analyst Jobs
- An analytical mind.
- Documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to train others on application use .
- Understanding of various ERP functionalities.
Qualifications Requirements for Systems Analyst Jobs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent) in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in Full-Stack development and applications management.
Applicants should send a full set of application documents including references by Monday, 16th May 2022.