Senior Manager Job Purpose:
Lead sales taskforce and embed sales culture across the Bank’s network with the aim of bringing awareness to the Bank’s products to the public while maintaining the quality of loan book portfolio and subsequently acquire, grow and deepening portfolio through effective relationship management.
Senior Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Drive new sales revenues through acquiring new customers across the segment and be responsible for delivering the budgeted business volumes within the agreed timelines.
- Design the annual sales plan for the special schemes portfolio and ensure it is executed by the Relationship Managers and the branches
- Support Head of department to forecast future market trends and translate them into segment level strategy to create and sustain competitive advantage.
- Proactively nurture and leverage sustainable, robust stakeholder relationships, coalitions, and network with special schemes.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction among special schemes employees for the purpose of building customer loyalty.
- Review and advise on all the credit Appraisals and defend them to the relevant approval committees
- Build and develop high performing team
- Accountable for effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with business requirements and effective cost management.
- Ensure branch staff understand the context of their role in relation to the special scheme segment and strategy.
- Monitor and review branch performance on loan Portfolio to ensure quality of the portfolio is maintained.
Senior Manager Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly capable leader with technical expertise skills, innovative thinking, with understanding of current business setting.
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Robust negotiation, persuading and selling skills Results driven
- Change Management skills and with ability take varying approaches with a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Analytical and strategical thinking with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Applications (Excel, Vision, Word, Publisher)
- Credit knowledge
Senior Manager Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related studies
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking credit, managing relations with key business stakeholders of which 3 years must be in a team leadership role
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania
new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here