Regional Sales Manager Job at Rentokil Initial 2023;- Are you searching for nafasi za kazi Rentokil Initial, ajirampya Rentokil Initial, job at Rentokil Initial, vacancies at Rentokil Initial, Rentokil Initial jobs, Rentokil Initial vacancies, new job opportunities at Rentokil Initial.
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 45,000 colleagues across 84 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our Family Of Businesses
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in 92 of the top 100 cities. We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centers. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe, South Africa and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in the country.
- To provide leadership and focus for Sales colleagues in order to create an effective sales force, achieve or exceed budgeted sales into a new and existing customer base.
- To achieve and improve on retention levels in the customer base and improve on this trend.
- To effectively recruit and develop and retain sales talent.
- Control and manage budgeted and unbudgeted sales expenses.
- Introduce innovative ways of selling new business.
- Motivate sales colleagues to achieve high sales targets
- Ensure that the Branch is staffed appropriately at all times and a bench of sales talent is developed for each territory
- Communicate job requirements to all sales colleagues, ensure that these basic requirements are met and that sales colleagues are held accountable for their job responsibilities.
Direct and support all sales colleagues in all aspects of sales and retention, training and all company objectives.
Lead train and develop talent within the sales team by upgrading
skills & capabilities, coaching & developing, of sales colleagues, thereby creating an extremely high functioning and successful team that will support the company’s strategic sales plan going forward.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Turnover growth through gross sales, jobbing revenue & product, better than budget including the launch of new innovations and Innovation sales targets.
- Effective management thereby ensuring the development and retention of quality sales colleagues.
- Inspirational Leadership
- Be hands-on, ensuring that infield training with all sales colleagues is being implemented on a regular basis to build more effective communication, enabling easy identification of training requirements, needs and shortfalls in the sales colleagues’ abilities. Under 6 months – once a week infield assessments to be conducted, over 6 months – twice a month infield assessments to be conducted and 1year plus – monthly assessments to be conducted infield.
- Accurately identify appropriate action plans to ensure development of all colleagues.
- Ensure that correct planning takes place so that full territory management is achieved to obtain the best results.
- Conduct Weekly 1on1 meetings with all sales colleagues to understand development requirements. Analyse measurements to identify individual performance ratios. Use the individual ratios to identify and agree individual training and development needs.
- Using excellent coaching skills ensures sales colleagues are developed, mentored and developed.
- Using individual performance ratios, agree to targets and objectives with all reports.
- Manage activity by identifying areas for training and support through measurement and observation, through infield assessments.
- Ensure appropriate training is delivered, reviewed and implemented.
- Ensure accurate management measurement and management of all key activities, ie. customer contact, planning, calls, quotes, sales and value.
- Assist and be responsible (with the SC’s) for all 1st yr terminations, ensuring 24hr response rate and full and accurate feedback to the business
- Drive “unpaid since inception” list and assist with financial queries
- Manage the vehicle fleet ensuring all vehicles are safe and clean at all times – monitoring service schedules and safe driving practice
- Ensuring all company H&S regulations are adhered to at all times and the “everyone goes home safe” campaign is reinforced continuously
- Monthly meetings with the regional sales manager, to identify and prepare action plans to effectively address all under performance in the team.
- Set a strong example for all sales colleagues in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills and work habits.
- Schedule regular effective sales meetings with all sales colleagues to effectively communicate information.
- Schedule regular weekly training sessions with all sales colleagues, incorporating product knowledge and Sales methodology.
- Effective preparation of all sales colleagues for annual sales performance assessments, to ensure a high standard is achieved and maintained.
- Weekly meetings with the general manager, with feedback sessions on each individual sales colleague to ensure that areas of improvement are identified correctly, pipeline information is discussed and assessed.
- Weekly forecast meetings are held with branch managers to ensure the quality of pipeline and forecasting information. Accurate sales forecasting through proper understanding of DSP and the pipeline document.
- Drive cross divisional leads
- Hold monthly branch sales and service meetings where excellence is recognized and celebrated.
- Hold regular quarterly sales and service meetings to recognize excellence across all divisions.
- Conducting regular quarterly performance reviews with Sales colleagues to monitor development and career path.
- Analyze service delivery in constructive communications with Service Manager.
- Assist sales colleagues with preparation of proposals and presentations to board level.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Ensure that follow up is completed and effective communication with service takes place.
- Ensure that effective recruitment and selection is achieved by complying with best practice and the divisional sales recruitment policy.
- Invest energy and motivation of staff and create a “customer service” culture.
- Drive all divisional and national reward and recognition schemes.
- Develop effective communication between the functional management team.
Relevant Sales Management/ Degree/Diploma
Experience: 3 to 5 years successful sales management
Valid Driving License
Experience in leading a team .
Desired Skills and Experience
- B2B sales
- Cross Sales
- Revenue Targets
- Team Management
- revenue generation
- revenue growth