Precision Air Jobs, May 2022 was established in 1993. It started as a private charter air Transport Company operating a five-seater piper Aztec aircraft. Its initial line of business mainly entailed providing connections to tourists visiting the rich natural attractions of Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, in northern Tanzania, the Zanzibar Island in the Indian Ocean and other parts of the country from Arusha town as its base.
Precision Air is currently headquartered in Dar es Salaam- the commercial city of the United Republic of Tanzania. The airline’s main services include; scheduled flights, chartered and cargo air services which are growing at an impressive rate. In May 2009, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) granted the company a self-handling license and ground handling operations started at the beginning of November. The airline is seeking a third party ground handling license from TCAA. However, the airline also works closely with a number of companies and has code-share agreements with over ten reputable airlines worldwide.
New Precision Air Jobs Opportunities 2022
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position. View full details below.
Precision Air Services Plc is a fastgrowing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategy to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa. In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in these challenging positions.New Precision Air Jobs Opportunities 2022
POSITION: APPRENTICE DEVELOPMENT AND RELIABILITY ENGINEER (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: SENIOR DEVELOPMNENT AND RELIABILITY E DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE OF THE STATEMENT
To undertake a structured OnJobNGINEER Training (OJT) Program for development definition of engineering standards within his/her discipline in the company and Third viParty fleets with a ew of optimizing airline and customer aircraft product cost whilst maintaining safety standards.New Precision Air Jobs Opportunities 2022
Upon successful completion of the Program the candidate will gain the required skills and knowledge to support the operational requirements of an Approved Main tenance Organization (AMO) and Airline Operator(s).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSBILITIES for New Precision Air Jobs Opportunities 2022
- • Complete a structured apprentice training program for one (1) year theoretical and OJT and acquire knowledge and skills on Engineering Development and Reliability.
- • Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of Defining technical standards for optimized aircraft product cost of ownership and safety
- • To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the department.
- • Work with Development and Reliability Engineer to perform statistical analysis and root cause analysis of failures of aircraft systems, components, power plants and structures to improve management of airworthiness and maintenance cost.
- • Ensure regulatory authorities airworthiness directives (ADs); manufacturer’s service bulletins (SBs), service information letters (SILs) are accomplished at optimized cost whilst maintaining safety standards.
- • Work with Development and Reliability Engineer to Prepare Quarterly reliability reports, periodical benchmarking reports and submit to the Senior Development and Reliability Engineer for system use
- • Participate to Initiate preliminary investigations and formulate a recommendation of corrective and preventive actions for conditions that are above alert limits
- • Participate in Continuous monitoring of corrective actions to determine their effectiveness
- • Participate in Representing the airlines position on technical issues to respective original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with a view to improve reliability and cost effectiveness
- • Participate in Developing ETOPS, MELs and Test Flight Schedules to ensure that they meet the local authority requirements.
- • Participate in Creation of technical / economical substantiation for warranty or claim handling.
- • Participate to Collate technical disruption data and determine Technical Dispatch Reliability for comparison of Precision Air Services Plc against industry standards
- • Participate in Developing Aircraft interior Layout of Passenger Accommodations (LOPA) for different aircraft in Precision Air fleet. During VVIP operations, prepare the VVIP LOPA and have it approved by the Director General of the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA).
- • Participation in aircraft, engines & components specifications activities
- • Learn Liaison with manufacturers and vendors
- • Assist with technical and operational know-how during aircraft test flights, aircraft phase-in and aircraft phase outs.
- • Responsible for safety as referenced in the Safety Management Manual [SMM] Doc ref. PW/CM/002. • Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS for New Precision Air Jobs Opportunities 2022:
- • Timely complete assigned tasks
- • Good troubleshooting skills
- • Good house keeping
- • Minimal materials and resource wastage
- • Recovery / fabrication time
- • Fabrication cost
- • Legal compliance with all ADs, Regulatory & ICAO requirements and alert SBs affecting our fleet of aircraft.
- • Feedback from peers and customers
- • Quality audits
- • Equipment/ component service life
- • Workshop staff competency and productivity
COMPETENCIES for Precision Air Jobs:
- • Analytical and good decision making ability
- • Assertive and a good communicator
- • Tenacity
- • Imaginative/creative
- • Ethical and organized
- • Sensitive to detail
- • High integrity & honesty
- • Firm but fair
- • Influence-Team working, but minimum of formal meetings, committees
- • Ownership-Responsible for individual decision making
- • Growth-Committed to success
- • Ability to work under high pressure with minimum supervision • Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values ‘PRECISE’
- • Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE Precision Air Jobs
- • Graduate from a recognized University (Mechanical, Aeronautical / Aerospace, Electrical / Electronics or equivalent) with at least one (1) year working experience in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- • Demonstrated ability during the course of attachments • Knowledge of analytical software
- • Detailed knowledge on the TCAA/EASA/FAA regulations and the Precision Air Engineering procedures
- • Demonstrated competence in Engineering practices. • In depth knowledge of aircraft systems
Very Good Computer literacy Closing Date: Not later than 20th May 2022 Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted. Head of Human Resources and Administration Precision Air Services Plc Mail Box 70770 Dar es Salaam Tanzania E‐mail: [email protected]