The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary are now introducing new system for NSFAS Funded students who qualify to receive allowances directly from NSFAS will receive cash funds in their NSFAS Wallets this is only for student who are qualified to get nsfas allowance
Table of Contents
NSFAS Funded students who qualify to receive allowances
You can withdraw cash from your NSFAS Wallet and/or make purchases at any NSFAS-registered merchant. As soon as you register, NSFAS will be informed of the allowance amounts, which are decided upon in consultation with the institutions. Also the NSFAS Funded students who qualify to receive allowances directly from NSFAS will receive cash funds in their NSFAS Wallets and this will help sdudent alot
- You will get a “Welcome” SMS from NSFAS after your NSFAS Wallet account is created telling you to validate your account.
- Ensure that you ALWAYS have access to the cell phone number you gave NSFAS when you applied since we will deposit your funds using this number.
- Any of our cash withdrawal merchants, Checkers, Boxer, U-Save, and specific Spar outlets are available for cash withdrawals.
- Be aware that these shops have daily cash withdrawal caps ranging from R200 to R1000.
- Spending at an authorized retailer is not restricted; you may use all of the cash in your wallet.
How to register for Nsfas wallet
- Receive a welcome SMS from NSFAS Wallet
- Call 120176# and reply with your ID number to verify your account
- You will be given a password to use while making transactions.
- Keep in mind that anyone who has access to your password could access or use your money, so you must always keep it secure
- It is suggested to update your password to something more secure and memorable after logging in to Celbux.appspot.com with your five-digit password.
- Never save or maintain your password on your mobile device, and always keep the screen of your mobile device secured by a password or pin.
Student from these institutions receive their allowances through NSFAS Wallet
The following below are the list of institutions that their student can receive allowance through nsafas wallet as shown below;-
- Capricorn TVET College
- Central Johannesburg TVET College
- Coastal KZN TVET College
- East Cape Midlands TVET College
- Ehlanzeni TVET College
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College
- Elangeni TVET College
- Esayidi TVET College
- Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Goldfields TVET College
- Gert Sibande TVET College
- Ingwe TVET College
- King Hintsa TVET College
- Letaba TVET College
- Lephalale TVET College
- Majuba TVET College
- Mnambithi TVET College
- Mopani South East TVET College
- Motheo TVET College
- Mthashana TVET College
- Nkangala TVET College
- Orbit TVET College
- Port Elizabeth TVET College
- Sekhukhune TVET College
- Taletso TVET College
- Thekwini TVET College
- Tshwane North TVET College
- Umfolozi TVET College
- Umgugundlovu TVET College
- Vhembe TVET College
- Vuselela TVET College
- Waterberg TVET College