New Job Vacancies at Tsebo Solutions Group, General Assistant (PTA)
New Job Vacancies at Tsebo Solutions Group, General Assistant (PTA), Tsebo Solutions Group Vacamcy, Tsebo Solutions Group Jobs, Tsebo Solutions Group careers
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Previous experience with food handling & Tea Service
- Strong hygiene and quality standards
- Excellent customer relations Skills
- Ability to communicate in at least two languages English
- Ability to work as part of a team in a pressurised environment
- Attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of Fedics controls
- Flexible in terms of working hours – must be able to work shifts and weekends if required
- Reliable and Dedicated
- Well organised and motivated Self Starter
- Well-presented and well spoken
- Good Team Worker
- Creative Flair advantageous
- Preparation /Assistance of high level quality of Tea/Coffee Pause areas and Meeting/Board room setup
- Maintain high hygiene and cleaning standards
- Assist in implementation and enhancement of all controls in the unit
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Previous tea service /food assistance experience
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent people skills
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Attention to detail
- Client service orientated
- Excellent knowledge of the catering environment
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety policies and processes relevant to the catering industry
- Experience in the food industry
Tsebo is committed to protecting your personal data as well as your rights relating to the information in line with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
As a company we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants.
Please note that Tsebo will not charge individuals seeking employment any fees, whether for registration, application, administration or placement.