Are you looking for National Museum Programme 2022, or you want to apply for 2022/2023 new Academic year? In this article am going to show you how you can apply for National Museum Programme 2022 as explained on the below paragraph
Table of Contents
National Museum Programme 2022
To gain experience in an internship, the National Museum in Bloemfontein is looking for committed and ambitious graduate interns.
- These chances can be found in Bloemfontein,applicants must be recent graduates of an undergraduate program leading to a National Diploma or Degree at NQF Level 6 in one of the following fields: business, supply chain management, accounting, finance, or law; applicants must also have job experience;
- The candidate must be well-versed in computers (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), possess strong financial acumen, and have exemplary report-writing and minute-taking abilities.
For more details you can visit National museum official website here https://proupdates.com
PESP3 INTERNSHIPS at OLIEWENHUIS ART MUSEUM
- recent graduate with a degree in fine or visual art (minimum Diploma).
- Excellent MS Office proficiency and familiarity, as well as familiarity and competence with the Adobe design suite, are advantages.
- The advantages of graphic design, web development, photography, and videography must be made obvious on the resume.
- Must have the ability to carefully organize, carry out, and report on a variety of activities.
- Must be able to focus on and be willing to perform time-consuming administrative activities like filing and making new registrations and lists.
- the capacity to prioritize tasks while maintaining standards, work under pressure, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Visual art and heritage practical knowledge and/or experience would be advantageous.