Nafasi za kazi Lodhia Industries is one of the leading and fastest growing steel & plastic manufacturers in Tanzania and is currently operating out of two locations, Dar-es-salaam and Arusha. Since the foundations of the company laid back in 1996, Ajira Mpya Lodhia Industries has had an utmost dedication to the highest business standards and ethics and has provided thousands (directly & indirectly) of jobs with levels of security and benefits unprecedented in the region. A wide range of CSR initiatives are also undertaken, many of which go unreported. The growth of Lodhia Industries has directly correlated with an increase in the quality of life in the surrounding community.
New Job Vacancies at Lodhia Industries
Ajira Lodhia Industries aspire to be Africa’s benchmark for Value Creation and we seek to scale the heights of excellence in all we do. We endeavour to earn the trust and acclaim of customers by providing safe, high-quality products and services by fully respecting and protecting the privacy of personal and customer information, thus providing sustainable growth of society.
Now Job Lodhia group of companies is hereby looking for experienced professional in the following discipline to join our dynamic group.
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (two post)
Job Location: Arusha
Report to: General Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of general office administration duties; filing of office documents, ordering, and maintaining office supplies/stationery, maintenance of office equipment
- Work to ensure the proper functioning of the office and share monthly communication and utility status report
- Work with the management to provide a conducive work environment for all staff as per the office equipment and supplies plan
- Manage the construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that the facilities meet the environmental, health and security standards as well as complying with the government regulations.
- Report and follow up on all maintenance concerns. Monitor work orders; submit billing information.
- Ensure the implementation of safety and security policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- First point of contact for all staff on safety and security concerns.
- Responsible for delivering security briefing as part of the induction process for new staff and visitors.
- Assist in the management of security and safety incidents provide timely and accurate incident reports and analysis.
- Track safety-related incidents and developments.
- Manage activities related to major and minor repairs and emergency as well as maintenance on systems and installations.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of working environment, occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Oversee the coordination of office supply, stationery, and kitchen supplies for the office to ensure the Company operations run smoothly and employees are comfortable.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATION:
- Education & Professional Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, LLB Degree or Business Administration majoring Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience Job Experience Essential Work experience at least in manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a collaborative management style
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Multi-tasking, analytical and quick to act.
- Organization skills and time management – professional approach to personal time planning and respect for deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Team player, effective interpersonal and coordination skills
- Able to work comfortably and effectively with or without supervision, either at own initiative or under direction
Interested candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: [email protected] by 24th JUNE 2023 (closing date).
Senior HR Officer,
P.O Box 12167,
Lodhia group of companies,
Ajira Mpya Lodhia Industries
New Job Vacancies at Lodhia Industries DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.