Are you looking for Momentum Metropolitan Graduate Internships 2023 in this article am going to show up you in details about this internship, on how you can apply and how to submit your cv inorder to be accepted as soon as possible
Momentum Metropolitan invites unemployed graduates to apply for Client Services Graduate / Internship Programme 2023
Table of Contents
Momentum Metropolitan Graduate Internships 2023
Internship Application Closing Date : 09 December 2022
The aim of this Graduate programme is to recruit a young, unemployed graduate with qualifications from accredited learning institutions and allow them to experience the stockbroking environment and build a foundational knowledge of the relevant field of interest.
- Monitor client services mailbox, distributing tasks to back-office departments.
- Gain experience in understanding SQ offerings, assisting with getting correct documents from clients and monitoring progress.
- Gain experience in Securities Based Lending (SBL): getting application documentation together and monitoring the process.
- Following up on tasks the Client Services Dept is involved with and giving feedback to Portfolio Managers and Traders.
- Understanding the allocation process.
- Business related Bcom degree
Skills and Competencies:
- Deciding and initiating action
- Analytical thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Relating and networking
- Attention to details