The Manager, Contact Center Operations role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to d.light customers and end-users through supporting selected partners. The job holder will continuously seek ways to improve cost efficiency, achieve targeted customer service metrics, and champion a “customer-first” culture within the organization.
d.light’s diverse team is comprised of top-tier private sector professionals, marketing specialists, design and sourcing experts, and incredible field staff. We employ over 800 people in China, India, Africa, and the United States. Our employees come from different backgrounds and multiple continents, but we are united in our goal to serve our customers and make energy access universal. Join us in our adventure to ‘Transform 1 Billion Lives!’
Jobs Opportunity at D.Light, Manager Contact Center Operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and measure KPIs to drive improvement of service delivery standards.
- Collaborate with d.light’s technical team and contact center partners to solve customer issues promptly and prevent recurrence of the same.
- Enhance the competency and skills level of the service team through necessary training and evaluation of effectiveness.
- Deliver on set contact center metrics and targets within agreed timelines and costs.
- Drive and implement all actions as requested by the business.
- Customer satisfaction versus target (Net Promoter Score)
- Average cost of customer service delivery versus target
- Call productivity at Call Center
- Partner Engagement Feedback
- Call Centre Metrics (Inbound/Outbound/KYC/Upsell)
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or a business-related field.
- An additional focused Call Centre qualification and Diploma in Customer Services Management will be an added advantage.
- Five years of working experience at the Call Centre or in the Service Industry.
- Experience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, BPO call centers, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate for results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dependability and multitasking abilities.
- Competence in Operations, Technical knowledge, and Business processes with the ability to manage teams and monitor performance.
- Knowledge of Call Centre Industry, Market and customer trends, and Good standard operating procedures.
- Technical Knowledge in service supporting experience.