IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO, will be responsible for designing, developing, and integrating payment solutions for business units and Tigo Pesa partners.
ABOUT TIGO Tanzania
Tigo Tanzania is the leading innovative telecommunication company in the country, distinguished as a fully-fledged digital lifestyle brand. Offering a diverse product portfolio in voice, SMS, high-speed internet and mobile financial services, Tigo has pioneered innovations such as Facebook in Kiswahili, TigoPesa App & iOS users, Tigo Music (Deezer) and East Africa’s first cross-border mobile money transfer with currency conversion. IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
The Tigo 3G networks guarantees the best services to its subscriber’s in all regions across the country. In 2015 Tigo launched 4G LTE network in Dar es Salaam and selected regions with plans to become available all over the country in 2017. In the past three years the company has launched over 500 network sites bring to over 2000 the total of its network sites. It plans to double its investment by 2017 in terms of coverage and additional capacity networks for deeper penetration in rural areas. With over 10 million registered subscribers, Tigo directly and indirectly employs over 300,000 Tanzanians including an extended network of customer service representatives, mobile money merchants, sales agents and distributors. Tigo started its operations in Tanzania in 1994.IT IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
Tigo Tanzania is an AXIAN Telecom’s company. AXIAN Telecom is a pan-African telecommunications services provider operating in eight markets through its subsidiaries in Madagascar, The Comoros, Reunion, Mayotte, Senegal, Togo, Uganda and Tanzania.
It operates across three key business segments, providing mobile and fixed networks as well as digital infrastructure and mobile financial services. AXIAN Telecom serves around 33 million customers and is a market disruptor, having expanded from being a single market player (Madagascar) until 2015 to eight markets today, through active acquisitions and heavy network investments. IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
We systematically ensure that our activities have a lasting and positive impact on the daily lives of million people.
We contribute and Lead
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity & innovation.
IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop solutions for MFS corporate clients, partners and Tigo Pesa business units and ensure integrations are completed in timely manner and in within the approved scope.
- Create framework(s) for efficient and effective partners integration to Tigo Pesa and other payment solutions
- Provide inputs for the development of standard processes, policies, and procedures for developing different solutions. IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
- Managing project plans to develop and implement solutions for corporate accounts and partners
- Compliance with Operational Excellence initiatives and regulatory requirements
- Provide timely technical support to the corporate clients, Tigo Pesa partners and other business units
- Conduct product and system test with key stakeholders as well as provide insights on tech updates in the market. IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
- Ensure MFS integrations with 3rd party business partners are secure and comply to Information Security (IS) standards
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management preferable within financial institutions.
- Proficiency level in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Ability to translate technical language to non-technical audience
- Ability to model, designing and implement solutions.
- Planning and organization skills
- Commitment to organizational objectives
- Ability to work independently and with good work attitude and high level of integrity
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, Bankers Jobs, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania, IT Officers Jobs Opportunities at TIGO
End date to apply: 31/05/2022
VIew More jobs HERE