Information Technology Manager jobs at Tanzania Securities Ltd TSL
TSL Group is a group of specialized financial service companies. TSL is looking for Information Technology Manager jobs
Tanzania Securities Ltd [TSL] is a financial firm that offers capital markets intermediation services to Financial Institutions. Government, Corporations, and Individuals. ISL is a CMSA-licensed Fund Manager, Investment Adviser, Nominated Adviser, and Broker-Dealer. The firm is also a member of the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and a Central Depository Participant of the Bank of Tanzania. ISL offers its services through three non-autonomous business units, namely: Wealth & Asset Management, Global Markets, and Corporate Finance.
Information Technology Department
The department is responsible for the oversight and delivery of overall information technology strategy.
The purpose of the II department is to ensure the effective and efficient use of technology in enabling organization to achieve its strategy and goals within acceptable levels of risk.
The department oversees the development company’s software and installation and maintenance of computer network systems within a company. The primary function is to ensure that company software runs smoothly.
The deportment evaluates and installs the proper hardware and software necessary to keep the network functioning properly.
This includes working within a budget that allocates the amount of money the company can afford on network devices and software.
The department ensures that the equipment it invests in optimally serves the needs of the company without going over budget.
Information Technology Manager jobs Summary
Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for coordinating. planning, and leading information technology, and related activities in an organization.
II Manager will oversee all activities for network administration, computer programming. and database administration.
By consulting with senior management, an II manager shall determine the organization’s II needs and then lead her/his team in a specific and strategic project/initiative.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will involves complex interaction with other departments.
Key Responsibilities for Information Technology Manager jobs
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new II systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and make recommendations for improving the II infrastructure.
- Help define ll infrastructure strategy. architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for fI needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal lT.
- Manage II staff by recruiting, training. and coaching employees. communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate II and electronic data operations.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identity problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
Required Skills / Ability / Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and Leadership Skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite or related software.
Qualifications & Experience for Information Technology Manager jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with five (5) years of experience
- Master in Information Technology/Computer Science will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications such as Certified Information Technology Manager or related field will be advantageous.
Information Technology Manager jobs Mode of Application
Kindly send your application including cover letter, CV and education certificates through [email protected] not later than 22nd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to nafasi za kazi tpc moshi 2022, nafasi za kazi tpc moshi 2022, kirefu cha tpc, tpc limited tanzania address, tpc sugar company, tpc company profile, tpc sugar industry moshi, tpc moshi website, tpc ltd job tanzania, tpc ltd job 2022, tpc ltd job vacancies, tpc ltd job application form, tpc job vacancy, tpc ltd job
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here