Nafasi za kazi Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (Ajira Mpya MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was incorporated on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
Ajira Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (Vacancies at MHCL) The company is an equal opportunity employer, and wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy position currently available in the company.
Human Resources Officer Job at Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
Human Resources Officer – 1 Post:
He/She will be reporting to Senior Human Resources Officer.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Recruitment process and confirmation of employees.
- Maintains leave records of all employees.
- Keeps files of all non-management employees in safe custody.
- Facilitates the preparation of the sectional budget;
- Participate in providing inputs on the preparation of weekly and monthly reports;
- Checks and verifies family composition of each employee and updates from time to time by deleting overaged children and registering newly born children;
- Updates and books any movements like deaths, promotion, demotions, transfers, terminations etc. and communicates them to other sections for necessary steps;
- Ensure that correct grades and wages are shown on the employment contract of all employees;
- Assesses the Industrial relations climate and reports the findings to the authorities for timeous action;
- Takes part in disciplinary and counselling sessions involving seasonal employees and permanent employees;
- Updates employee’s personal particulars as they occur on the right screen in the computerized HR system;
- Captures and maintains leaves records for employees;
- Organizes Sports and games and ensures proper programme and schedule; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as will be assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in human resources management/Public administration or related field or equivalent qualification.
Three (3) years’ of working experience in Human Resources Management and/or Administration including industrial Payroll Systems management. Working in Processing, Manufacturing and Construction industry will be an added advantage.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance with the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
- MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
- P.O BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for submitting the application is 03 July 2023.