Reports to: Senior Human Resources Manager
Supervises: Human Resources Assistants (2)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Travel: Up to 10 % in intervention districts outside of job location
Human Resource Manager at ICAP Overall Job Function:
Human Resource Manager at ICAP, Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the HR Officer is responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters.
Human Resource Manager at ICAP pecific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support and ensure consistent and well-coordinated recruitment and selection activities for the technical, professional, and managerial level positions. This will include developing job description, advertisements, short-listing and management of interview process and report.Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Track absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Participate in ongoing review and enhancement of company and HR policies and procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Ensure all relevant ID, certificates and employee documents are received on or before first day of employment and verify that with relevant authorities. Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Support the collection and verification of references, educational certificates, police and local government security clearance as relevant to each role.Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Support creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programs.
- Assist Senior HR Manager to deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collected and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Support management of the long service rewards and ensure employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manner.Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Assist on the preparation of payroll and timely disbursement of salaries or other employee benefits.
- Ensure leave and time sheet tracking for updating payroll changes are accurately and timely submitted.
- Work closely with all departments and assist employees on interpretation of HR policies and SOPs.
- Support onboard process by conducting orientation for new hires on ICAP Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and relevant policies and manuals to ensure smooth joining formalities and ensure they are well oriented.
- Conduct Training Need Identification (TNA), developing calendar, identifying trainers, coordinating with trainers & establishing feedback mechanism to measure training impact to employees and maintaining and updating training database.
- Support employee performance management process by ensuring objective setting, midyear review and annual performance appraisals is done accordingly, and an analysis is provided within the required deadline in alignment with the organization procedures.
- Ensure staff are trained and coached on performance management as well as facilitate capacity building to line managers on performance management.
- Follow up on completion of probationary appraisals within the required time limit (probationary period) and draft confirmation end/extension letter as well as implementation of any recommendations resulting from the probation.Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Assist with employee medical and life cover administration, and work tools management.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, tracking vacation, sick leave, overtime and ensure compliance with labor laws for audit purposes.
- Utilize Human Resource Information System (IOO) by making sure all data and employee’s information are updated
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Human Resource Manager at ICAP Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Required Education: Bachelors’ degree or higher in Human Resources Management
- Required Work Experience: Minimum 4 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast-paced environment. Must have: o Excellent knowledge of current Tanzania employment legislation
- Experience handling disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Required Supervisory Experience: Minimum 2 years supervising a team of at least three people
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures
- Experience managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns. Human Resource Manager at ICAP
- Previous experience of processing payroll
- Confidential in all matters
- Professional approach coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Human Resource Manager at ICAP Mode Of Application
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 June 2022.
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania
new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here