How To Use CHATGPT 2023 New Version
How To Use CHATGPT 2023 New Version
ChatGPT is a variant of the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) language model that was specifically designed for chatbots. It is trained to generate natural language responses based on the context of a conversation, allowing it to carry on a dialogue with a user in a more human-like way.
One of the key features of ChatGPT is its ability to remember previous conversations and use that context to generate more relevant responses. It can also generate responses that vary in tone and style based on the context of the conversation, making it more adept at handling different types of conversations and engaging with users in a more natural way.
Overall, ChatGPT is a powerful tool for building chatbots and other natural language processing applications and has the potential to greatly improve the user experience of interacting with these systems.
How To Use ChatGpt
ChatGPT is a variant of the GPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer) language model that was specifically designed for generating natural language responses in chatbot applications. It is trained on a large dataset of conversations and can generate human-like responses to a wide range of topics.
To use ChatGPT, you will need to install the Hugging Face transformers library, which provides a high-level interface for working with a variety of natural language processing models, including ChatGPT.
Here is an example of how you might use ChatGPT in Python:
Commonly asked questions about ChatGPT
- How much does it cost to use ChatGPT?
- During the initial research preview, ChatGPT is free to use.
- How does ChatGPT work?
- ChatGPT is fine-tuned from GPT-3.5, a language model trained to produce text. ChatGPT was optimized for dialogue by using Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF) – a method that uses human demonstrations to guide the model toward desired behavior.
- Why does the AI seem so real and lifelike?
- These models were trained on vast amounts of data from the internet written by humans, including conversations, so the responses it provides may sound human-like. It is important to keep in mind that this is a direct result of the system’s design (i.e. maximizing the similarity between outputs and the dataset the models were trained on) and that such outputs may be inaccurate, untruthful, and otherwise misleading at times.
- Can I trust that the AI is telling me the truth?
- ChatGPT is not connected to the internet, and it can occasionally produce incorrect answers. It has limited knowledge of world and events after 2021 and may also occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content.We’d recommend checking whether responses from the model are accurate or not. If you find an answer is incorrect, please provide that feedback by using the “Thumbs Down” button.
- Who can view my conversations?
- As part of our commitment to safe and responsible AI, we review conversations to improve our systems and to ensure the content complies with our policies and safety requirements.
- Will you use my conversations for training?
- Yes. Your conversations may be reviewed by our AI trainers to improve our systems.
- Can you delete my data?
- Yes, please follow the data deletion process
- Can you delete specific prompts?
- No, we are not able to delete specific prompts from your history. Please don’t share any sensitive information in your conversations.
- Can I see my history of threads? How can I save a conversation I’ve had?
- Yes, you can now view and continue your past conversations.
- Where do you save my personal and conversation data?
- How can I implement this? Is there any implementation guide for this?
- ChatGPT is being made available as a research preview so we can learn about its strengths and weaknesses. It is not available in the API.
- Do I need a new account if I already have a Labs or Playground account?
- If you have an existing account at labs.openai.com or beta.openai.com, then you can login directly at chat.openai.com using the same login information. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to sign-up for a new account at chat.openai.com.
Does ChatGPT remember what happened earlier in the conversation?
Is ChatGPT able to reference earlier parts of a conversation?
While ChatGPT is able to remember what the user has said earlier in the conversation, there is a limit to how much information it can retain. The model is able to reference up to approximately 3000 words (or 4000 tokens) from the current conversation – any information beyond that is not stored.
Please note that ChatGPT is not able to access past conversations to inform its responses.
ChatGPT — Release Notes
The latest update for ChatGPT
We’re excited to announce several updates to ChatGPT! Here’s what’s new:
- General performance: Among other improvements, users will notice that ChatGPT is now less likely to refuse to answer questions.
- Conversation history: You’ll soon be able to view past conversations with ChatGPT, rename your saved conversations and delete the ones you don’t want to keep. We are gradually rolling out this feature.
- Daily limit: To ensure a high-quality experience for all ChatGPT users, we are experimenting with a daily message cap. If you’re included in this group, you’ll be presented with an option to extend your access by providing feedback to ChatGPT.
To see if you’re using the updated version, look for “ChatGPT Dec 15 Version” at the bottom of the screen.