Are you looking for How to Print Original JAMB Result with Registration Number 2022 in this article am going to show up you the full details on how you can print original jamb result with registration number for 2022 academic year as shown below , you need to read this full article to understand better as follows
The initial JAMB result was for undergraduate students passing their first-year exams. To fulfill the prerequisites for school entrance, you would need it.
The original JAMB result printing fee is one thousand naira ($1,000). For your initial purchase, you are permitted to print your JAMB results up to five (5) times.
The initial JAMB result printing deadline is not set. It is always available for printing. To check your result online, however, you’ll need your JAMB email address and password.
See how to print your JAMB result slip with your registration number by visiting this page.
How to Print Original JAMB Result with Registration Number 2022
Do you want to know the How to Print Original JAMB Result with Registration Number 2022 so before we proceed you need to know that there are types of jamb results one of them are JAMB result slip and Original JAMB result
Requirements to Print Original JAMB Result 2022
The following below are the some of the important information you need to have to complete registation and these are Requirements to Print Original JAMB Result as shown below
- JAMB email address
- Account Password
- JAMB registration number
- Examination year
- One thousand naira (₦1,000)
- Smartphone or Personal Computer (PC)
- Internet data connection
The following below are the How to Print Original JAMB Result with Registration Number 2022 as am going to show you below as follows as;-
- Launch your web browser.
Open the Chrome browser on your PC or smartphone.
Go to the JAMB result checking website.
- Put https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility into your browser’s address bar.
- JAMB testing siteLogin or Create an e-Facility Account
- select the “login” link.
- JAMB online access
- access your JAMB account.
- In order to log in, enter your JAMB email address and password.JAMB profile login
- Select the year of your exam.
- Your exam years can be chosen from the drop-down menu by clicking on the exam year.
- To print the result slip, click.
- check the status of admission
- determine the academic year.
- To choose your JAMB examination year, click the dropdown menu.
- Submit the JAMB registration number.
- Select Print Result Slip from the menu.
- Online payment for one thousand naira (1,000).
- Use your Master, Visa, or Verve card to make a payment to get your result.