If you are looking for How to Cancel the SASSA SRD Grant , in this article am going to show you step by step on how you can cancel your srd application, this article cover all steps required to update and cancel, you are required to read this full article inorder to understand in details
Table of Contents
How to Cancel the SASSA SRD Grant
The following below are the steps by steps guide that show on how you can cancel your srd Grant Payment as shown on the below following below:-
- Visit the SRD section of the SASSA website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za.
- To access the “Cancel my Application tab,” scroll down.
- To cancel your order online, use the “click here” link in the yellow bar.
Click “send pin” after providing your ID number and mobile number.
An SMS containing a six-digit One Time Pin (OTP) number will be sent to you.
To validate the pin, the client must enter the OTP number in the required box.
Next, select “cancel my grant.”
- A notification asking the applicant if they are certain about the grant cancellation will appear.
- To proceed with the cancellation, click “yes,” or to discard it, click “no.”
You only need to phone or message the helpdesk if you need assistance during the procedure. In case it is required, make sure you have your ID number and the information you used to register.
KNOW THIS: After this process is finished, SASSA will no longer pay you unless you begin the process again. If you are getting the SRD grant, you must let them know if your situation changes.
Once your application for the grant has been accepted, SASSA will electronically and through a secure website request verification of your bank account.
Any applicant has the right to inquire about the source of the request in order to safeguard their privacy or you can visit official website https://srd.sassa.gov.za