Highest Paying Jobs in Finance and Accounting South Africa – In This Article, Here are some of the highest paying jobs in finance and accounting in South Africa:
1. Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – CFOs are responsible for managing a company’s finances and can earn an average of R2,141,000 per year.
2. Finance Director – Finance Directors oversee a company’s financial operations and can earn an average of R1,687,550 per year.
3. Financial Manager – Financial Managers are responsible for supervising a company’s financial activities and can earn an average of R816,940 per year.
4. Chartered Accountant (CA) – CAs are highly skilled accounting professionals who can earn an average of R706,384 per year.
5. Tax Manager – Tax Managers oversee a company’s tax compliance and can earn an average of R576,000 per year.
6. Risk Manager – Risk Managers identify and manage potential risks for a company and can earn an average of R562,040 per year.
7. Management Accountant – Management Accountants provide financial advice to a company’s senior management and can earn an average of R540,296 per year.
8. Financial Analyst – Financial Analysts evaluate a company’s financial data and can earn an average of R492,704 per year.
9. Internal Auditor – Internal Auditors evaluate a company’s internal controls and can earn an average of R459,600 per year.
10. Cost Accountant – Cost Accountants analyze a company’s costs and can earn an average of R408,240 per year. Join Our Telegram Group
Highest Paying Jobs in Finance and Accounting South Africa
- Finance Director (64,400 ZAR)
- Financial Manager (61,200 ZAR)
- Investment Advisor (58,400 ZAR)
- Risk Management Director (52,400 ZAR)
- Economist (51,000 ZAR)
- Tax Director (50,500 ZAR)
- Audit Director (50,000 ZAR)
- Investment Fund Manager (48,700 ZAR)
- Accounting Manager (46,300 ZAR)
- Auditing Manager (45,400 ZAR)