Are you looking for Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Tanzania November, 2022 this article show you full details about this internship opportunities
Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Tanzania November, 2022
Young graduate with a passion for international relations? Do you want to know more about how a diplomatic mission operates and how the EU Delegation upholds EU ideals in Tanzania?
Depending on funding, a 6-month internship in the political, press, and information section of the EU Delegation to Tanzania and the East African Community will begin in February 2023.
The following are the duties and responsibility for this job as shown below;-
- updating the website and social media accounts for the EU Delegation
- Press release drafts and other materials for the media
- Provide specific political research assistance to the head of the political section.
- Analysis of local and regional political, commercial, and economic conditions, research contributions, briefings,
- support daily press review preparation
- Information, communication, and social media use, as well as the planning of and participation in numerous internal and external events, all fall under the umbrella of public diplomacy (meetings, seminars, conferences etc.)
- Participate in and help organize activities hosted by the EU Delegation.
Qualifications or unique specifications:
- Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 breakthrough, candidates must be young graduates with a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in one of the following fields in order to be considered.
- areas include political science, development cooperation, sociology, law, and economics.
A maximum of one year’s experience in your field
lacking any prior experience with EU institutions
Mode of application
- The following documents must be sent with an application to DELEGATION-TANZANIA-HR-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu
- a thorough standard Curriculum vitae in Europass (CV) https://europa.eu/europass/en (CVs in other formats won’t be taken into account)
a cover letter outlining your motivations for pursuing an EU internship and an application form
You should review both the basic eligibility requirements for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN (2017)28 – Paid traineeship) and the specific website before submitting an application.
A monthly grant will be given to each chosen trainee to help with living costs. The trainee is required to pay for all internal travel expenses as well as visa, insurance, and lodging charges.
Applications from ineligible candidates won’t be taken into account. Candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted when all applications have been evaluated. Successful applicants will get an email notification. The chosen candidate’s application will be denied if they are unable to provide the necessary documentation.