Finance and Grants Officer Jobs Opportunities at FHI 360
Finance and Grants Officer Jobs, FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology;Finance and Grants Officer Jobs creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in Regional Finance and Grants Officer – Lindi & Mtwarafor its EpiC project in Tanzania.
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming.
In Tanzania, EpiC will be implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and priority populations, adolescent girls and young women; and orphans and vulnerable children which aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and case finding strategies at community level amongst the targeted populations.
Finance and Grants Officer Jobs Job Description
Supporting management of EpiC Tanzania sub awardees in the region as well as supporting financial functions of the project in the region.Be in routine contact with the EpiC sub awardees in the Region, conducting compliance site visits and providing ongoing support for financial and management systems setup and strengthening to develop Subawardee capacity. Also ensuring that all functions under the EpiC sub awardees are conducted in an efficient manner and in compliance with USAID and FHI360 policies, procedures and regulations.Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
Specific duties include:
- Monitor Subawardee financial and management performance within the region, liaising closely with EpiC technical and program staff monitoring technical performance.
- Conduct regular site visits to sub awardees to check compliance, follow-up on special award conditions, and provide capacity building support and coaching.Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
- Review Subawardee documentation including monthly invoices, supporting documentation (timesheets, receipts, etc.) and monthly program reports and submit to EpiC Tanzania head office.
- Prepare and manage a regional budget for EpiC Tanzania and track and monitor activities and expenditures within region to ensure alignment with budget and workplans in coordination with the Senior Grants and Compliance Officer. Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
- Prepare financial reports and other documentation as requested and in accordance with EpiC directives.
- As needed, perform/review reconciliations with respect to bank, balance sheet, vendors, inventory etc.
- Assist in the development of sub-awardee budgets and provide capacity building technical assistance to sub-awardee staff.
- Coordinate with the Senior Finance Manager for audits and assist in ensuring that the audit recommendations are effectively implemented.
- Review and perform spot checks and reconciliation for petty cash per FHI 360 requirements
- Support procurement for project as needed, including reviewing vendor selection analyses from and ensure adherence to procurement requirements
- Responsible for inputting and preparing grants related reports from SAT system and reconciling GFAS/COMPAS with SAT system reports.
- Prepare project activities, pipeline reports, and budget for compliance with USAID and FHI360 standards and accuracy.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for submission in accordance with FHI 360 directives.
- Other duties as assigned
Finance and Grants Officer Job Vacancy at FHI 360
Finance and Grants Officer Jobs Minimum Requirements
Qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and Business Administration with 3-5 yrs relevant experience or Masters in similar field with 1-3 yrs relevant years of experience. CPA, ACA or any other relevant professional qualification is desirable. Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial management and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in grants management with local organizations, including capacity building of management and financial systems.
- Budget development skills for USAID-funded projects and general ledger skills
- Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities to meet business objectives.
- Familiarity with or knowledge of USAID-funded projects and grants management policies and procedures.Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Tanzanian public health sector, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and community-based organizations (CBOs) in Tanzania is highly desirable.
- Cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of key and vulnerable populations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret financial and other quantitative information and reports.
- Good report writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively, productively and sensitively within a multidiscipline, multicultural and multigender environment
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Well-developed computer skills.
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may apply online by uploading CV/Resume, Cover letter, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time. Finance and Grants Officer Jobs
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employerwhereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, Adminstrative Assistance Jobs, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here