Client Data Administrator Vacancies at Sanlam 2022
Client Data Administrator Vacancies at Sanlam 2022, Sanlam Vacancy, Sanlam Jobs, Sanlam new jobs, Sanlam new job opportunity, Sanlam vacancies, Sanlam new opportunities, Sanlam careers.
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous.
With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
What will you do?
This role is primarily focused on the maintenance of client data, namely:
- Through capturing of client data received from the client or their appointed financial intermediary via email, telephone, SMS or Post.
- It is the responsibility of the Client Data Administrator to check the system applications to find any existing data of the client that was not updated on record and then to update it.
- The Client Data Administrator will contact the client telephonically, via email, SMS or Post to get the latest information from the client so that the client’s information can be updated on record.
- The Client Data Administrator will perform tracking and tracing and thus utilize the services of external vendors to gain the client information that can be used to contact the client and thus to confirm with the client whether this information can be used to update our records.
- Validating the client information and thus performing a verification process with the client is of utmost importance.
- The Client Data Administrator will be a support function to the Operational Data Stewards.
- The client data scorecard will provide an indication of each business units data fields that are missing information and it would be the Client Data Administrators responsibility to obtain this information from as mentioned above to update the client data fields.
- The Consultant will assist the Operational Data Stewards with the handling of the Data Subject Participation process by communicating with the various business units within Retail Affluent via email and assist in obtaining the client portfolio or where applicable that the client request to have their client data removed from the business unit’s systems.
- Updating of client information will be a key responsibility and thus would assist on the client data mailbox and help update client information on the Client Data System.
What will make you successful in this role?
Client Data Maintenance:
- The Client Data Administrator will search the system to find amongst the documentation on record whether there was any client information provided that was not captured and will then update the client record.
- Communicate with the client via telephone, email, SMS or Post to obtain the clients latest information and then to update it on system
- The Client Data Administrator will receive a list of clients on a monthly basis where information of the client will need to be updated. If the consultant is not able to get hold of the client via telephone, email, SMS or post or they are not receiving any feedback or response from the client, then it will be the responsibility of the Client Data Administrator to explore other avenues such as client data external vendors or working across internal business units to obtain the client information
- The Client Data Administrator needs to ensure that the latest personal information is updated on the data system as received from the client data mailbox
- Assist the Operational Data Stewards in obtaining client information and updating the data record
- The Client Data Administrator need to adhere to the Sanlam Group Data Governance Policies, Data Governance implemented within the business, the Regulatory requirements that govern client data.
- Investigating irregularities
Data Subject Participation:
- The Client Data Administrator needs to assist the Operational Data Stewards in communicating with the various business units within Retail Affluent in obtaining a client portfolio or requesting the client data to be deleted on record.
- Once the necessary information is obtained from the various business units, to consolidate this information and then communicate the feedback to the client timeously.
Qualification and experience:
- Grade 12, tertiary education will be an advantage
- At least 2-year administration experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate via email and telephone
- Data collection and processing of transactions
- Reporting and administration
- Client centricity
- A Team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance driven
- Detailed orientated with exceptional accuracy
Being resilient – Contributing dependently
Customer focus – Contributing dependently
Collaborates – Contributing dependently
Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
Drives results – Contributing dependently
Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently
Action orientated – Contributing dependently
Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Closing date: 16 November 2022
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.