New Bursar Jobs Opportunities at Tabora Polytechnic College
Tabora Polytechnic College, is looking for a college Bursar Jobs Opportunities to save the College in day to day financial roles.
Tabora POlytechnical College Previous was known as Musoma Utalii Training Coll
Tabora Polytechnic College(TPC)
ege is a college registered by Ministry of Education, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA). We are offering different courses as per society needs. The College is located near Bweri Bus Terminal in Musoma municipality. It is an oldest College in Lake Zone with 21 years from its establishment. The College is looking for the personnel who can cover the following vacancy: Bursar Jobs Opportunities
Bursar Jobs Opportunities (1 POST)
Reporting: To the principal of the College
Job Details: We are looking for a college bursar to save the College in day to day financial roles.
Job Location: Tabora Tanzania
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- · Take responsibility for all financial matters
- · Maintain and develop the College fee direct debit collection systems.
- · Budget planning with the Principal, to ensure that the school makes the best possible use of the resources available. Bursar Jobs Opportunities
- · Prepare, maintain and monitor the College Budget
- · Prepare accounts for auditing
- · Pay invoices, including dealing with queries
- · Reconcile bank statements
- · Maintain and operate the College financial systems.
- · Ensure all ordering is undertaken within set budgets and that best value is obtained. Consider the use of a purchase order system and centralized purchasing. Bursar Jobs Opportunities
- · Operate a comprehensive payroll service for all school staff, including all calculations relating to Superannuation, PAYE and National Insurance. Bursar Jobs Opportunities
- · Administer claims for extra payments and deductions including overtime and travel.
- · Produce monthly pay slips and distribute
- · Be responsible for the collection and banking of payments into the school’s account.
Contract Type: Full time contract
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
- Language Skills: should have a good command of English, and Swahili language
- Computer and IT Skills: Must have computer skills including SPSS program
- Qualifications: Bachelor /Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field from recognized Institution.
- Remuneration Scale for this vacancy is TZS 300,000/- Monthly package
Mode Of Application for Bursar Jobs Opportunities
All applicants should send their cover letters, copies of their Secondary education certificates, professional certificates (Academic certificates and Transcript) and their relevant CV’s through [email protected] for more details; contact P.O BOX 1488, Tabora. 0753218140 the Training Coordinator of Tabora Polytechnic College(TPC) – Tabora.
The deadline of application is 15th May 2022 before 4:00 pm.
View More Jobs Here Here