New Senior Monitoring officer Jobs Opportunity at Marie Stopes International(MSI) 2022
Senior Monitoring officer Jobs, MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico.
As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Senior Monitoring officer Jobs Project Summary:
The USAID/Tanzania Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Adapting (T-MELA) project will provide these services to the USAID/Tanzania Mission and its implementing partners. The work will include strengthening Mission staff’s ability to employ data to make strategic decisions, advancing Mission learning on youth development challenges via evaluations and assessments, developing the M&E and collaborating, learning and adapting capacity of Mission, implementing partner and Government of Tanzania staff and building the capacity of local M&E organizations.
**Please note: Only citizens of Tanzania are eligible for this position**
Senior Monitoring officer Jobs Position Summary:
Reporting to the Chief of Party, oversee component 1 of the project which focuses on: performance monitoring and reporting, data verification and data visualization. The Senior Monitoring Officer (SMO) will support performance monitoring tasks such as the creation of performance indicators, development of activity and project MEL plans, setting of targets, collection of program data. The SMO will also oversee data quality assessments and data visualization efforts.
Senior Monitoring officer Jobs Responsibilities:
- Oversee performance monitoring design and implementation, including data collection and analysis.
- Provide expertise and support for the design and management of indicators, MEL plans, performance targets, data quality assessments, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Review implementing partner MEL plans and provide advice on how they can be strengthened.
- Support the management of performance indicator tracking systems/databases.
- Oversee the data quality assessments; train project staff and consultants in data quality assessment processes.Senior Monitoring officer Jobs
- Coordinate and contribute to data visualization efforts.
- Ensure the inclusion of gender dimensions in all monitoring efforts.
- Provide guidance and assistance to support use of performance monitoring data for the improvement of ongoing project/activity management.
- Provide group (of various sizes), one-on-one, and remote training and mentoring on monitoring- related subjects (i.e., results-based management).Senior Monitoring officer Jobs
- Help build the capacity of MEL staff and supervise certain professionals, as required.
- Liaise with GOT and USAID, as useful, to advance the purposes of the project.
- Master’s degree in development, evaluation, development analytics, economics, knowledge management, or a related field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively professional experience in monitoring and evaluation within international development contexts in more than one of the following areas: Youth Development, Health, Democracy and Governance, Economic Growth, Natural Resource Management, Education, and/or Agricultural Development;Senior Monitoring officer Jobs
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- The ability to work in complex situations or environments and serve as facilitator and mediator for diverse groups with varying skill levels.
- Fluency in English and Swahili required.
Senior Monitoring Officer, USAID/Tanzania Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Support Platform Vacancy at MSI
At MSI Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. MSI Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.Senior Monitoring officer Jobs
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We strive to develop and maintain a culture that honors the perspectives and identities of our employees, our communities and those impacted by our work.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans Employer.
Senior Monitoring officer Jobs Reasonable Accommodations:
MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.Senior Monitoring officer Jobs
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, Teaching Internship at st Mary’s, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, Bankers Jobs, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, ajira portal, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, ajira tanzania,Teaching Internship at st Mary’s
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here