New CRDB Zonal IT Jobs Opportunities 2022
Company: CRDB Bank
State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Job Summary for CRDB Zonal IT Jobs
Provide effective technical support for Eastern zone office and branches for all ICT working tools such as computers, printers, scanners, office machines and End-User working tools. Responsible to provide the best level of support to ensure efficient and smooth day-by-day operations of all machines and systems used by the Bank.
Key responsibilities for CRDB Zonal IT Jobs:
- Ensure all branches’ ICT working tools and office machines, POS & ATMs are up and running 24/7 and report all incidences patterning to Manager ICT Working Tools & Office Machines.
- Handling of new outlets (Branches) or (Office /Branch) re-allocations by providing full support and ensuring all working tools are functioning efficiently.
- Upgrade ICT working tools, OS-level –windows upgrade and hardware-level such as Memory /HDD upgrade where necessary to increase the performance of computers.
Supervision and inspections of PCS/Printers/POS & ATMs during delivery, inspections, installation and commissioning.
- Ensure all PCS/ Printers/ POS & ATMs are working as per capacity and expected hardware requirements (configurations, Maintenance and repair).New CRDB Zonal IT Jobs Opportunities 2022
- Provide desktop support and general configuration/installation of all authorized application software e.g. MS Office 2007/2016, Ms Projects, IBM Note, antivirus Esset 7, Savvy, Sybrin, FBE, Manage Engine, Perpay, iForms, CSM link and other bank applications.
- Connect all computers to the domain and make sure each user are login to computers using his/her own ID and enforce group policy on all pc to remove all local administrative IDs and disable USB access to all computers.
- Make sure all computers get updates and are running with current windows security updates, Esset Antivirus updates and all updated software authorized by the bank.
- To provide at branch level, network support and general configuration on all ICT working tools such as PCs/ Laptops, scanners Printers.
- Connect all computers to the domain and make sure each user are login to computers using his/her own ID.
- Providing high-level end User support via e-mails, VOIP, attending them remotely by using Manage Engine or attending physically or escalating to Line Manager where needed.
- Perform routine service maintenance service on all ICT working tools especially computers, cashier printers and scanners, two times a year.
- Take, maintain and update the inventory of all ICT working tools during routine service maintenance and manage hardware retirements in an agreeable manner.
- Supervise service maintenance on all other office machines such as Note counting machines done by vendors.New CRDB Zonal IT Jobs Opportunities 2022
- Provide network support on the end-user computer as per instructions of LAN /WAN Manager, on network port access e.g. port activation or Cisco switch replacement in case of any faults.
Support ATM, by troubleshooting and installing OS and applications software and ATM switch configurations (BWAC).
- Ensure all ATMs are working with updated software and security modules e.g. Antivirus and Patches.
- Provide general training to branch staff on how to use ICT working tools and office machines.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements for CRDB Zonal IT Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems, Technology, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- 2 years of general ICT Systems support experience in the Banking environment and a minimum of 2 years experience in Office Machines and End-user working tools support.
- Technical knowledge of Power systems, Office Machines and End-user working tools.
- Microsoft Certifications/ Network certifications will be added advantage.
- Service Level Agreement(SLA) and vendor management skills.
- Experience in working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced atmosphere.