Aftermarket Consultant Jobs at HR World is a Human Resource Management practice that provides a complete range of Human Resources solutions with a business focus. HR World is a core of multi-disciplinary team of Human Resources specialists. HR World is a dynamic organization that excels in consulting and training and we accomplish in delivering results.HR World provides a complete professional business solutions from small size to large size businesses, public and non-profit organizations across Tanzania and diverse sectors.
HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for an Aftermarket Solution Consultant.
Aftermarket Consultant Jobs at HR World
|POSITION||AFTERMARKET SOLUTION CONSULTANT|
- Build, Drive & Maintain a positively Sales Funnel and Continuously Manage Pipeline & Opportunities
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated before producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to customers.
- Develop a clear comprehensive analysis of all competitors across the group within the respective area of focus.
- Achieve Annual Revenue & GP Targets for respective areas of focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of practical work experience in the Automotive industry.
- Experience in product marketing commercial, dealer operational, or technical experience with a good working understanding of the needs of customers, dealers, and product groups.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 13th September 2023