Administrative Assistant at RTI International 2022
Administrative Assistant at RTI, RTI International is the prime implementor of the USAID Jifunze Uelewe activity focused on sustainably improving literacy and numeracy outcomes of “all learners” from pre-primary through Standard 4 in five regions of Tanzania. For the purpose of this program, “all learners” includes, but is not limited to, marginalized and vulnerable girls and boys, learners with disabilities, minority and linguistic minority groups, urban and rural learners, learners affected by crisis or conflict, and those living in poverty.
Administrative Assistant at RTI Job Summary
RTI seeks an Administrative Assistant to provide Admin support to the project activities for the Jifunze Uelewe Project. This position is responsible for assisting the regional team under the coordination of the Teaching and Learning Specialist in managing general activities of the Office Administration.
Specific Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant at RTI
- Handle logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops, request for workshop supplies, arrangement of travel and lodging accommodation of participants in the Regions
- Ensure all activities follow RTI’s Finance and Administration (F&A) policies and procedures.
- Assist the project and staff in organizing official business appointments in the Regions.
- Assist in the collection/collation of data or information needed including collection and encoding of Attendance Sheets for cost share reporting.
- Support Office with general office upkeep, including maintenance of common areas, project vehicles, office equipment and supplies in the Regions.
- Establish and maintain an efficient filing system of project documents specific to the project according to the established filing system of the Project in the Regions.
- Coordinate the timely processing and payment of all staff travel claims, vendor and supplier payments and other transactions with Finance.
- Receive telephone calls and perform reception duties, as needed, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- More generally: provide administrative and logistics support to the implementation of regional activities.
Minimum Required Education and Experience for Administrative Assistant at RTI
- A Diploma in Administration and 3 years of working experience preferably in NGO’s
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to answer most inquiries and questions independently and follow up on requests in an efficient manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others.
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and attention to detail and accuracy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Advert related to ngo driver jobs in tanzania, embassy driver jobs in tanzania, un driver jobs, un driver jobs in tanzania, truck driver jobs in tanzania, un driver jobs in tanzania, uber driver jobs in tanzania, undp driver jobs in tanzania, un driver jobs in tanzania 2022, new driver jobs in tanzania, drivers jobs in tanzania, driver guide jobs in tanzania, drivers jobs in tanzania 2022, drivers jobs in tanzania june, drivers jobs in tanzania may 2022
View more jobs Here
Our Chatting WhatsApp Group for Instant Updates Here
Our Telegram Channel For Instant Updates Here