60 New Job Vacancies at Sapphire Float Glass (Tanzania) Company Limited – Various Posts Jobs in Tanzania 2023:- New Job Vacancies at Sapphire Float Glass (Tanzania) Company Limited, 2023
steel fixers 15 Post
What does a steel fixer do? As a steel fixer you could be:
- Setting out the work area, following engineering plans
- Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh
- Tying steel reinforcement bars (rebars) to build cages
- Fitting spacers and chairs (supports)
- Using rebar to build special casts to keep setting concrete in place
- Fixing steel to concrete bases
- Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
Electrician 15 Post
Core Job Description: Preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of equipment. Resolve technical equipment problems to minimize interruptions resulting from equipment breakdown or failures. Be detail oriented, focused and adept at interpreting of circuit diagram.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment in safe and efficient manner to achieve production.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers, motors and fuse disconnect.
- Proficient in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and testing motors and motor control circuits.
- Knowledge of relevant electrical safety codes
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned with his Superior.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team or independently.
- Engineering drawings reading and knowledge of common electrical symbols.
- Ordinary level Secondary school, A holder of NTA level 4 or equivalent, A combination of relevant academic qualifications and 5 years’ experience in the related field.
Welders Job 15 Post
The consultant should have;
- Formal qualifications in welding and metal fabrication.
- At least 5 years of proven practical experience in welding and metal fabrication – preferably gained from a company/self-employment.
- Experience with MIG, TIG, and STICK welding required
- Be fully familiar with the professional and safe use of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Have a good understanding of TVET in Tanzania. TVET teaching or skills training experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in developing practical TVET welding training exercises.
- Proven experience in the delivery of adult-based training and coaching
- A good command of spoken and written Swahili and English.
Plumbers Job 5 Post
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Certificate from any technical or vocational collage. .
- 3+years of experience as a plumber.
- Certificate of services
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
Assistant Accountants Job 4 Post
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for approval.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
Chinese Translator Job 5 Post
Provides conversation interpretation between Chinese, English, and Swahili
Arrange and schedule meetings for HOD, shift supervisor, and meetings between internal or external parties
Translate and summarize highlights for weekly and monthly reports from your department for the president to review and give feedback on.
Translate confidential documents for your department accurately including contracts, financial reports, etc.
Experienced in drafting and structuring a variety of types of documents
• At least degree level or diploma
• 1 Year of work experience in translating Chinese, English, and Swahili in cement plants, or relevant fields.
• Critical thinking, active listening.
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including attention to detail and application of good judgment
• Well-organized and team player
Receptionist Job 1 Post
- Process and distribute incoming invoices, mail, and courier deliveries. Organize outgoing mail, special deliveries and register invoices in numbering system.
- Respond to incoming calls timely and forward in a professional manner.
- Ensure cost effective management of office stationery, consumable, monitor levels and inform Office Administrator of need to re-order as necessary.
- Ensure general cleanliness & tidiness of the office.
- Review newspapers for coverage of relevant issues, scan and e-mail to management of PAET and ORCA.
- Ensure phone system, printers, photocopies are up and always running and have paper and toner.
- Responsible for preparing of all local purchasing orders
- Update telephone extension numbers in case of any change
- Maintenance of the boardroom, including ensuring meeting support (communications, tea breaks, lunch, etc)as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school education with Diploma in front office
- Experience within the same field of at least 2 years
- Telephone operations skills
- Active listening
- Computer, Interpersonal and attention to details skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in both Swahili and English
Send your applicataion CV to [email protected]