2 Hts Job vacancy at Mdh Tabora – In order to guarantee effective implementation, M&E, and reporting of HTS services in her/his local region, including coordination of program goals such index HTS and focused PITC, the HIV Testing Services (HTS) officer collaborates with and supports the MDH RHTS Manager.
2 Hts Job vacancy at Mdh Tabora
Under the direction of the RHTSM and in collaboration with DPMs and other MDH employees as well as pertinent regional, council, and health facility staff, she or he is in charge of the field implementation, coordination, and reporting of all HTS initiatives in her or his particular region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- to assist with the Afya Kwanza project’s implementation, M&E, reporting, and provision of HIV testing and ART linkage services, among other pertinent tasks.
- promote the implementation of initiatives that meet important program, donor, and national priorities, such as peer-based ART linkage, focused PITC, and index testing, in accordance with national standards.
- To assist the DACC, the HTS focal person, and the HFs in the organization, execution, monitoring, and evaluation (M&E), as well as reporting, of HIV testing and ART linkage services
- To work with DACCs and HTS focal points in supportive supervision, mentoring, on-the-job training, and other strategies to assist RHTS Manager in assessing and putting measures in place to address resource and skill needs on HIV testing and ART linkage services.
- Supporting timely HTS and ART linkage data collection and submission
Degree or Diploma in Medicine/ Nursing 2 years of experience in HTS services including FPITC, Index, SNS testing , CECAP, GBV.VAC services , donor funded project experience is added advantage computer