10 QC-Advisors (EIT) Jobs at Inter-consult Ltd is a multi – disciplinary consultancy firm registered in Tanzania June 1978 and wholly owned and managed by Tanzanian nationals. It can provide totally integrated services covering all aspects of the building Industry be it in Architecture, Quantity surveying, Structural and Bridges Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Project Management. We thus have an access to Specialists within our Company for most project requirements. Our expertise includes all Project stages from feasibility studies, planning and design to Construction Supervision and Commissioning. Our staff includes Architects, Engineers, Planners, Environmentalists, Economists, Project managers and Computer Specialists.”
10 QC-Advisors (EIT) Jobs at Inter-consult Ltd
Inter-consult Ltd is a leading, dynamic ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Multidisciplinary Consultancy Company operating in Tanzania and the East African Region for over 44 years offering services ranging from Studies, Designs, and Supervision to Management of projects in the infrastructure sector.
We are a Sub consultant to WORLEY in the EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL PIPELINE Project (EACOP). The Company is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the following position
QC-ADVISOR (EIT) (10posts)
The QC Advisor – EIT (Electrical, Instrument, and Telecommunications) reports to the Construction Superintendent (EIT) and has the responsibility to assist the construction team to interpret the Approved Construction design and assist to respond to formal construction queries. The role will assist construction supervisors during installation, testing, commissioning, and maintain communications systems and equipment.
They will ensure the work is carried out using safe working practices and is completed in accordance with the project codes, standards, drawings, and specifications.
- Degree qualification (BS) in electrical/instrumentation/telecom engineering or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the construction management, execution, and commissioning of the IET packages within the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure scopes.
- Electrical/instrumentation inspection-related working experience including 10 years proven work experience as QA/QC Electrical Advisor or quality engineer in the oil & gas industry.
- Previous Quality assurance/engineering experience and demonstrated knowledge/use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred.
- Experience in reviewing field quality metrics to create accurate reporting KPI’s to verify compliance trends.
|Experience in Months||24|
|Level of Education||Professional Certificate|
Job application procedure
Applicants should send their CV’s together with copies of their certificates to the following email address:
Email: [email protected]