Jobs Opportunities At Parliament of Tanzania, On the behalf of Parliament of Tanzania the Public Recruitment Services (PRS) have pleased to announcing following position at Parliament of Tanzania.
POST: CORRESPONDENT OF THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF PARLIAMENT II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY (S): HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER: Parliament of Tanzania
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-05-05 2022-05-18
JOB SUMMARY: NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Jobs Opportunities At Parliament of Tanzania
- To record the proceedings of Committee and Parliamentary sessions recorded aloud;
Writing and reviewing the written contributions of Members of Parliament;
- To pre-edit copies of the debates before submitting them to the relevant Members of Parliament;
- Incorporate the amendments made by Members of Parliament into the original copies of the Official Statements of Parliament;
- Maintaining copies of the original tapes of the Parliamentary Committee meetings
- To perform other office duties assigned to him or her by his or her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE for Jobs Opportunities At Parliament of Tanzania
- Employment of fourth or sixth form graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Postgraduate from a Government or University Higher Education Institution.
REMUNERATION: PSS D