Are you looking for the Senior Officer job opportunity at Equity Bank in this job post am going to show you in details on how you can apply for this job ,
job opportunity at Equity Bank
Conducting compliance risk assessment training workshops
Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- Establish and quantify the organization’s ‘risk appetite’ and ensure risk approach adheres accordingly
- Horizon scan to increase awareness of risks affecting the business
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate solutions
- Develop, lead, and motivate the Risk and Compliance team to maximise effectiveness
- Ensure senior management remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they impact the Bank
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation
- Provision of proactive and practical regulatory advice to BGDMs and support functions
- Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Consult with Head of legal services as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s in Banking and Finance, law, finance, business administration or related field, Certified compliance professional is an added advantage
Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in an compliance and or risk management role.
Deadline for application is 13th Dec 2022
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field
To apply for this job email your details to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz