Project Controller Job opportunity at Alistair group are the new job opportunity that are currently releasd by by the alistair group, all job instructions are provided on the below paragraph that will guide you on how you can apply
Project Controller Job opportunity at Alistair group
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports and other reports required internally or externally.
- Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload and clear the port efficiently,
- Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
- Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes,
- Uploading drivers per diems, road tolls and other trip related expenses to Inter Africa
- Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
- Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers)
- Briefing on truck status in meetings.
- Hold and document trip brief and de-briefs.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support
- LEAN SIX SIGMA (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Business Management (Desirable)
- Safety Management (Desirable)
- Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
- Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org