Plant Engineer Jobs at Top Talented Recruits 2023, Human Resources Consulting Firm focusing on Recruitment, Outsourcing, Permit Advisory and Consulting
Position: Plant Engineer
Industry: Waste Management/Environmental Conservation/Recycling.
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Top Talented Recruits is a private, fully Tanzanian owned and operated, Human Resources Consulting business with a comprehensive range of services. The services we offer include Recruitment, Staff/Manpower Outsourcing, Industrial Relations Advisory, Human Resources Consulting and Permits Consultancy. We are a team guided by the “one-stop, full service” philosophy.
We understand the Tanzanian market. We know how to navigate it and pick appropriate candidates to optimize the productivity of your business when facilitating our Recruitment and Staff/Manpower Outsourcing Services.
We ensure full Statutory Compliance for your business when you select us as your partner when it comes to Human Resources Consulting. Branches: Arusha| Mwanza| Zanzibar
We are Looking for Plant Engineer for our Reputable client who is leading integrated waste management & environmental maintenance service provider in Tanzania, providing full-spectrum services, ranging from
collection of municipal, industrial & biomedical waste to waste treatment and next-gen recycling.
- To look after packing, feeding, monitoring, ash discharge and controlling of the entire Incineration plant, Autoclave, Shredder and Effluent Treatment plant.
- Monitoring the performance of equipment such as boilers, cooling towers, and air conditioning units in order to detect signs of malfunction or degradation.
- Evaluating the overall performance of a facility’s HVAC system, including monitoring energy consumption levels
- Analysing data to determine the need for repairs or maintenance to machinery or equipment.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment to ensure its proper functioning.
- Maintaining the emission standards and noise levels as per guidelines of Tanzania Bureau standards (TBS).
- Coordinating with plant personnel to ensure that all systems are running smoothly.
- Performing preventative maintenance on machinery to reduce repair costs and improve efficiency.
- Diagnosing problems and completing mechanical equipment repairs in a timely manner.
- Maintaining sufficient spare parts and supplies to minimize downtime for
repairs and to ensure that preventive maintenance and renewal are properly accomplished.
- Incinerator & other plants checking for abnormalities and deviations.
- Providing an estimated budget for the expected maintenance and repair costs of the system.
Requirements for Plant Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Licensed as a professional engineer i.e. ERB.
- 4+ Years of Experience in Plant Processing Operation and Similar Roles.
- Proficient in Ms Applications, experience in CAD, CAM, and MATLAB/LabView programs is an added advantage.
- Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Planning, Organizing & Time Management
- Safety Focus & Productivity Improvement
Mode of Application
For Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit updated CV
via [email protected], Only shortlisted candidates
shall be contacted. Deadline 30 January 2023
Tanzania Jobs: JOB SCAM ALERT!! Never, ever pay to get a job. Legitimate businesses do not ask for money, and any employment or job openings that ask for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent, and immediately reported to TAKUKURU (PCCB). tzcareers.com is not liable for any funds paid to Scammers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org