UAP Insurance Tanzania’s Business Development Officer Broking 2023
Tanzania Jobs 2023: New Vacancies at UAP Old Mutual Group 2023
UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
We are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
UAP Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following position below.
Business Development Officer Broking
Business Development Officer Broking at UAP Insurance/ Old Mutual Limited January, 2023
- To recruit new brokers as per the set target
- Design and implement a robust engagement plan with brokers
- Develop robust training and development programs for all brokers that covers products, processes and procedures.
- Daily coordination and monitoring of the sales initiatives
- Prospect New business, submit terms and close to meet set targets
- Liase with Underwriting Manager to ensure the retention of business from brokers
- Conduct market intelligence to get information crucial for the development of the broker channel
- Premium collections as per the Cash & Carry law and the company’s credit policy
- Ensures acceptable levels of business retention (i.e., preservation of existing business) are always maintained; and any existing business lost due to unavoidable circumstances is replaced by other suitable accounts (over and above the new business acquisition target for the year)
- Ensure sales promotions as per the company’s strategies.
- Closely monitors customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened; negotiates renewal terms well in advance and sends formal renewal confirmations to clients before the renewal dates.
- Maintains, and regularly updates business progress reports.
- Frequent visits to intermediaries to make sure that the relationship is cemented and to do a regular reconciliation with Finance.
- Accountable, Excellent organizational, planning and prioritizing skills, New Business Acquisition, New Businesses, Profitability, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Taking Initiative, Training and Development
- Bachelor’s Degree (B): Marketing (Required)
Closing Date: 23rd January 2023.
Tanzania Jobs: JOB SCAM ALERT!! Never, ever pay to get a job. Legitimate businesses do not ask for money, and any employment or job openings that ask for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent, and immediately reported to TAKUKURU (PCCB). tzcareers.com is not liable for any funds paid to Scammers.
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.