Call Centre Coordinator Vacancy at Pula January 2023,
Call Centre Coordinator Vacancy at Pula January 2023, ajira mpya Pula, nafasi za kazi Pula, utumishi, mabumbe pula, mabumbe ajira mpya, Pula vacancy, Pula jobs, Pula announcements,
Position: Call Centre Coordinator
Engagement: 5 Months (with possibility of extension)
Preferred start date: As soon as possible
At Pula, we are radically restructuring agricultural insurance, using technology to insure the previously unbanked, uninsured, untapped market of 1.5 billion smallholders worldwide.
We work in over 14 countries across Africa and Asia, and by 2020, we have facilitated crop insurance cover to over 6.8 million farmers across Kenya, India, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Mali, Senegal, Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Tanzania, and Malawi. Since raising our Series, our operations have expanded globally including now Asia and Latin America.
Pula is fast paced, constantly adapting to new opportunities and challenges. We are high performance, multi-cultural team. We expect our team to value performance, results, and professionalism.
At Pula, our ways of working are informed by our Pula DNA, our culture. The Pula DNA is represented in four pillars as indicated below:
- Obsessed with results: We are responsible for our future and therefore we get things done!
- Connect the Dots: We continuously identify different customer needs & business problems and build solutions that deliver value.
- Have a Can-do Attitude! We dare to do things differently to make things work.
- We have each other’s’ back: We look out for each other & we share high-quality, timely feedback that makes us better.
About the role:
Pula is seeking experienced, motivated and energetic personnel to fill in a vacant position of A Call Centre Coordinator to be based in Tanzania.
This is a challenging role and requires a results-oriented person with Positive attitude, excellent organization, and Communication Skills. And the candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Participate in Weekly Calls with HQ and provide timely updates and priorities.
- Ensure systems are running smoothly between Call Centre, PULA HQ team, and Field team.
- Create and continually improve call center scripts, FAQ lists, and escalation procedures.
- Build relationships with staff and Clients.
- Update task tracking using Google Documents, WhatsApp, and other Software as requested.
- Submit daily and Weekly KPIs as requested.
- Creating budgets and tracking expenses
- Lead Implementation of Surveys
- Write end of project reports.
- Support with any challenges related to registration and claims processing.
- Set targets for the support desk agents and make sure that action plans are completed.
- Proactively identifying and resolving problems
- Support a team of 3 to 5 or More Support desk agents where necessary.
- Hire, train, coach and motivate support desk agents to provide high-quality customer service.
- Support desk performance management
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience, and Attributes / Skills).
- Diploma/Degree in Customer Engagement, Business Management, Marketing, or IT, those with a good understanding of call center technology will have an added advantage.
- Experience with working in data-rich settings with high analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills–both in-person and when using remote methods
- Excellent Multitasking, time management, and leadership skills
- Work experience with Customer Service roles.
- Prior experience with managerial Position
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
To learn more about Pula:
- TED Talk: Crop Insurance, an Idea Worth Seeding
- New York Times: He grew up on a Farm. Now, He Helps Protect Them
- The Economist: The Poor, Who Most Need Insurance, Are Least Likely to Have It
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com