Are you looking for How to get Nsfas funding 2023 in this article am going to show you full step by step you need to follow inorder to get refund or to be funded by nsfas to your ezaga account, all details am going to show you as follows below:-
Before we proceed you need to know that Apply for a National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary. NSFAS is a bursary scheme funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training for those who do not have the financial means to fund their studies and cannot access bank funding, study loans or bursaries.
How to get Nsfas funding 2023
The following below are the full details about Nsfas funding on student and who qualify for busary as am going to show you below:-
- When a student clicks on apply after creating an account or profile and entering the necessary data, the screen shown above is displayed. If the field pertains to their fathers, the student should enter their information. Select Next
- The student should only click Next and provide their mother’s information if this field relates to them; otherwise, they can click Next.
- Married students should complete the necessary information and click Next. If the student does not qualify for this field, they can still click Next
- If this field does not apply to the student, they should fill in the required information and click Next. Otherwise, they should click Next.
- The student must upload the appropriate documents once they have completed all the processes and required fields; after that, they can click Next.
- The student should verify that the information and papers uploaded are accurate before submitting.
Steps to create Nsfas account
Am going to show you full steps on how to create Nsfas account as shown below;-
- Type in first names (that shown on your ID)
- Type in Surname (that shown on your ID)
- Type in your ID number (this will used to confirm if its you )
- Type in your own Email address
- Type in your own Cellphone number
- Accept terms and conditions Tick the box provided, to allow NSFAS to check the information provided (compulsory)
- Create a Password, To (protect your account)
Requirement needed to open Nsfas account
The following below are the Requirement needed to open Nsfas account as shown below that you need to open your Nsfas account
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse (If applicable)
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.
Also the Nsfas will cover different costs for student, among of those costs are listed below;-
- Living allowance
- Learning material allowance
- Personal care allowance